Apr 19, 2020
APK? APK is not the same as a flash file (.swf) which requires a separate program to run it, an APK contains an app which should most often work by itself (I believe).
I know. My question was " How do you play the apk now that Adobe bailed on Flash and Air? " The mobile version instantly tells me I need Adobe AIR when I run it. Gives a dead link to the mobile version of AIR in the google play store.

APK doesn't need Flash Player. If the program has .apk extension, I think you can just install and play it right off the bat.
The first prompt says [This application requires Adobe AIR. To continue, install Adobe AIR on this device.] Then a button that says [Continue] that leads to an abandoned AIR. The game's installed, but it seems to demand AIR specifically. Other mobile flash replacements aren't recognized by it. This is some shit I never seen before. :poop:

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I know. My question was " How do you play the apk now that Adobe bailed on Flash and Air? " The mobile version instantly tells me I need Adobe AIR when I run it. Gives a dead link to the mobile version of AIR in the google play store.

The first prompt says [This application requires Adobe AIR. To continue, install Adobe AIR on this device.] Then a button that says [Continue] that leads to an abandoned AIR. The game's installed, but it seems to demand AIR specifically. Other mobile flash replacements aren't recognized by it. This is some shit I never seen before. :poop:
There're "sites" who "offered" a copy of Adobe AIR. If GPlay didn't have one, well...

Sailing the harsh seven seas would be one of the viable options. I prefer to play it on my PC, though. Get the Flash Player Standalone Projector and boot up the game.

Apr 19, 2020
There're "sites" who "offered" a copy of Adobe AIR. If GPlay didn't have one, well...

Sailing the harsh seven seas would be one of the viable options. I prefer to play it on my PC, though. Get the Flash Player Standalone Projector and boot up the game.
I have that. SimBro mobile seems to accept only AIR though, specifically. It just ignores flash. It seems I really do gotta find a Yarrr version of AIR. Not gonna feel too bad about grabbing a cracked version of an abandoned program tbh.

To be clear, I vastly prefer the PC version too, but at work my phone's my console.

While we're talking about that, is there anything that will break my game at late game (PC)? Like some broken event? Just wanna make sure I'm not on my way to a dead end. Latest event I finished was thugs who came to ass-rape Alice. That one was buggy af but I pulled through it.

Playing 2.6 cuz my FemC can't use the GH in 2.7

Last edited:

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I have that. SimBro mobile seems to accept only AIR though, specifically. It just ignores flash. It seems I really do gotta find a Yarrr version of AIR. Not gonna feel too bad about grabbing a cracked version of an abandoned program tbh.

To be clear, I vastly prefer the PC version too, but at work my phone's my console.

While we're talking about that, is there anything that will break my game at late game (PC)? Like some broken event? Just wanna make sure I'm not on my way to a dead end. Latest event I finished was thugs who came to ass-rape Alice. That one was buggy af but I pulled through it.

Playing 2.6 cuz my FemC can't use the GH in 2.7
Anything beyond 2.4 on PC has a lot of bugs. Dunno about the phone.

Apr 19, 2020
Anything beyond 2.4 on PC has a lot of bugs. Dunno about the phone.
Screenshot_20210812-202259_SimBro.jpg

Woooo! Found it. Turns out Harman took over AIR support. I'm assuming they support all Adobe flash related programs but not certain. Unfortunately they don't seem to have an apk version ofc so I put on my hat, grabbed my parrot and set sail. Got dat sweet AIR apk. :cool:

Never thought I'd have to plunder a free progam. :lepew:

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
I can't get past the stupid quest of picking people for the Christmas play. There isn't a button to manually select a character, just the normal 3 dialog options and picking the third one allows you to nominate yourself and that's it but obviously can't continue because the game won't let you nominate yourself for every role. What a silly way for the devs to overlook something so simple as adding another button for something like this and now I can't progress.

Jan 23, 2018
is there anyone with the type of knowledge of how this game works, that would be interested in adding minor enhancements to the game without changing it? Like making it so that you can mix and match different tops, bottoms and shoes, and maybe adding a fat male body type or a bigger ass size option for female bodies?

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
does somebody know what happened to the game and the team, did they just disappeared with the money? lol
After Marune left without a trace (from the LoK Forums and in general), the new team probably "disappeared" with the money as well. If you set the thread to "show 60 posts per page," somewhere around pages 11-14 people are speculating where Marune went and what happened with the new team of coders that don't even do their job properly.

Use the keyword "Marune" (the original creator of this game) on the search bar and you'll found some interesting answers.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I can't get past the stupid quest of picking people for the Christmas play. There isn't a button to manually select a character, just the normal 3 dialog options and picking the third one allows you to nominate yourself and that's it but obviously can't continue because the game won't let you nominate yourself for every role. What a silly way for the devs to overlook something so simple as adding another button for something like this and now I can't progress.
I'd suggest keeping both newer versions (which are very buggy) and version 2.4 (the latest, outdated, but stable build) together. You can progress through the Xmas event in 2.4 and then move the save to the newer build. And of course, 2.4 allows you to edit all the girls however you like since the cheat to edit actors in newer releases are disabled.

Reactions: ArmoredRacoon

Umbro

Nov 17, 2017
After Marune left without a trace (from the LoK Forums and in general), the new team probably "disappeared" with the money as well. If you set the thread to "show 60 posts per page," somewhere around pages 11-14 people are speculating where Marune went and what happened with the new team of coders that don't even do their job properly.

Use the keyword "Marune" (the original creator of this game) on the search bar and you'll found some interesting answers.
Didn't original developer for this died in car accident or something? I remember reading something about it back in the days.

Apr 19, 2020
Care to elaborate?
Um... if I gather insane notoriety, will I have to worry about cops simply arresting my FemC once and for all? Like if I were to just say fuggit and use only my slaves for customers, racking up loads of notoriety, is there some grave risk involved in that decision? Or is notoriety nothing more than the occassional cop visit?

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Um... if I gather insane notoriety, will I have to worry about cops simply arresting my FemC once and for all? Like if I were to just say fuggit and use only my slaves for customers, racking up loads of notoriety, is there some grave risk involved in that decision? Or is notoriety nothing more than the occassional cop visit?
Occassional cop visit. If you're playing FemC, you can seduce the male cop for three times to get released by 3:00 PM anytime after the first three and raises his affinity with you up to 30 points. However, you'll be having a "cellmate" if Clodia appears.

This event unlocks the possibility of having sex with Adam, occassionally, in the jail - through the grate or inside the cell.

I cannot say the same about Male MC, since Clodia assumes the Dominant position.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes