• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ofdimaelr

Oct 4, 2019
It's such a shame this game has been abandoned :( I really enjoyed it all these years ago lmao
I just reinstalled for old times sake, there is still no way to get Alice's dignity low enough to do stuff, right? and you still cannot progress further than the Lady Santa event because the game always tries to assign the MC to all roles, right?
I don't remember but yes you can get alice at some point.

DanielEssex1

May 29, 2019
Thanks for your reply. Shit - I can't figure out how to get her dignity any lower haha
What version of the game are you playing? There are a few ways to lower her stats. Mostly just making her do things she doesn't want to. You can use cheats of course to totally lower them or lower them enough that the in game stuff is enough to get her to start being in your brothel.

I love this game too. If I knew how to code I'd do it myself. Haha. I have written out storyline ideas but that's about all I can do

Reactions: Ecil and dami1988

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
What version of the game are you playing? There are a few ways to lower her stats. Mostly just making her do things she doesn't want to. You can use cheats of course to totally lower them or lower them enough that the in game stuff is enough to get her to start being in your brothel.

I love this game too. If I knew how to code I'd do it myself. Haha. I have written out storyline ideas but that's about all I can do
Playing 2.7b. I wish I knew how to code, too haha

Does anyone still have access to an older version? I am 85% sure that the christmas event used to be playable in an older version :/

Last edited:

DanielEssex1

May 29, 2019
I think I just typed in 2.5a simbro or something when I searched for it. Thats the version I use and I just use the cheats to get stuff is I get bored of playing it normally. But the Christmas event still works on that one.

Reactions: PalmFace

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
such a shame , one of the best games get abbandoned and yet there are stil
261 patrons and make 400k $ every month for nothing

Reuzzy

Jul 18, 2017
Ok, heres some changes i managed to do so far. Btw i found a way to expand dialog base.

- Starting bonus selection now 20sp/100rep/10000$ instead of 3sp/10rep/1000$
- Base start money increased to 5000$
- Main Character now starts with all stat at 10, more health and stamina
- Some misc characters stats increased (including Alice)
- Alice now start with 60 dignity
- Male characters skin color now unlimited (4 types before 10+ now, including orcs, fury, dark elves etc..)
- You can now seduce Alice after flirt (her dignity should be dropped to 35 at least)
- Room daily cost halved
- Shower sex scene have now an option to repeat or summon your male teammates after you done
- Shower wall that was blocking the view is now removed
- Shop scene now have more animations in front of mirrors
- Reception girl can now be forced to entertain waitng clients in "how things going" menu
- Male character sit on throne now open event helper and cheat menu.
- Event helper so far include NY event starter and character NY roles select screen skip (not sure if it works, have not progressed that far on my test run)
- Cheat menu is just a mockup (nothing works, just page navigation)
- Bartender event "Fire drink" can now be repeated until Alice is kidnaped (cost money like in first run)
- Eva event happen almost every time at beginning (huge chance)
- Gym dialog progress with instructor tested (only a mockup "seduce instructor" for FC, nothing happens so far )
- Gym sex scene animations temporarily included in Gloryhole sequence
- Some test buttons with photo mode to shot during "engage" sequence
- Game Character generator now can create girls with tit size 1-5 (was only 2-4 before)
- game window expanded vertically for some pixels in attempt to shift bottom bar

New bugs most likely will appear due to my mistakes or engine limitations i wrote before

Thats all I've done in 3 days (+1 day skipped)
Now i write all this and realize how much editing this game consumed me.

View attachment 262295 View attachment 262296 View attachment 262297 View attachment 262298 View attachment 262299

oh... heres the link to download:
Mega

Anybody know if the event that allows you to use a receptionist actually ever happens in this modded version? Wont trigger for me?

DanielEssex1

May 29, 2019
yes, more chances to get executable swf after code modification and rebuild.
I tried to mod 2.5 and 2.7b. The last one break on 95% of attemts of code editing. just cant assemble it back after modification. Wasting hour to edit 1 value in one line of code is not for me.
if i remember right, 2.6 and 2.7a have seriously broken slums code that suffer after rebuild so i decided to leave them alone since that was a core part of the gameplay.
Really enjoying your rework. Is there a version where you can change the stats?

Poopinmybutt

Apr 21, 2019
Playing 2.7b. I wish I knew how to code, too haha

Does anyone still have access to an older version? I am 85% sure that the christmas event used to be playable in an older version :/
If you subscribe to their Patreon you can find the links to the old downloads. They don't use charge up front so you can just unsubscribe before the 1st. And yes, contrary to what someone said here, Patreon IS still running these charges. I tried leaving it and got hit for a dollar. Marune is dead and some mafiosos are still getting $400 off him.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes