virusexe

Jan 11, 2018
Simbro was absolutely fantastic. A port to HTML5 would no doubt be insanely popular.
The idea is interesting, but the game has many things to fix, for the time that it has in development, it is poor ... other similar proposals appeared but they complicated the adventure a lot and it became more complicated and boring with time, if it were to resume This idea and shows good progress I would like to follow the project

Reactions: Tw@Computers

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
When cheats are activated you can instantly level up haracters ............. so i have problem which that, i cant find level up button , could someone kindly explain what i should do/push ?

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
The only thing i dont did yet in this game, is the kidnapping event, as a female char. Trying to cheat is problematic, because you cant acess your wardobe to get the object to progress the kidnapping quest, after talking with the barmaid. The cheat seems fuck up the wardobe, or is some bug. So, playing as a male, if you lose the fight of the quest, you watch forceful your girl being gangraped. As a female, what happen if you lose? You be raped with the girl?

Reactions: FatDick McSwingin
Jan 23, 2018
The only thing i dont did yet in this game, is the kidnapping event, as a female char. Trying to cheat is problematic, because you cant acess your wardobe to get the object to progress the kidnapping quest, after talking with the barmaid. The cheat seems fuck up the wardobe, or is some bug. So, playing as a male, if you lose the fight of the quest, you watch forceful your girl being gangraped. As a female, what happen if you lose? You be raped with the girl?
I wonder the same thing

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
If you lose the first battle (outside of the building) as a female hero you'll get raped which is usual for a female hero's defeat. But you'll have to try it again later then, so you aren't able to see Alice without winning the first combat. As soon as you are inside there is no possibility to fight anymore. If you try it a police siren will scare away the thugs. But there is another way to see two female raped at the same time: if you try the Zelda mission (talk with Hitomi the robot girl in your basement) as a female hero and lose there a battle, you and Zelda are going to be raped (only if you fight more than one enemy ofc).

ALRM5404

Dec 21, 2019
Ok, heres some changes i managed to do so far. Btw i found a way to expand dialog base.

- Starting bonus selection now 20sp/100rep/10000$ instead of 3sp/10rep/1000$
- Base start money increased to 5000$
- Main Character now starts with all stat at 10, more health and stamina
- Some misc characters stats increased (including Alice)
- Alice now start with 60 dignity
- Male characters skin color now unlimited (4 types before 10+ now, including orcs, fury, dark elves etc..)
- You can now seduce Alice after flirt (her dignity should be dropped to 35 at least)
- Room daily cost halved
- Shower sex scene have now an option to repeat or summon your male teammates after you done
- Shower wall that was blocking the view is now removed
- Shop scene now have more animations in front of mirrors
- Reception girl can now be forced to entertain waitng clients in "how things going" menu
- Male character sit on throne now open event helper and cheat menu.
- Event helper so far include NY event starter and character NY roles select screen skip (not sure if it works, have not progressed that far on my test run)
- Cheat menu is just a mockup (nothing works, just page navigation)
- Bartender event "Fire drink" can now be repeated until Alice is kidnaped (cost money like in first run)
- Eva event happen almost every time at beginning (huge chance)
- Gym dialog progress with instructor tested (only a mockup "seduce instructor" for FC, nothing happens so far )
- Gym sex scene animations temporarily included in Gloryhole sequence
- Some test buttons with photo mode to shot during "engage" sequence
- Game Character generator now can create girls with tit size 1-5 (was only 2-4 before)
- game window expanded vertically for some pixels in attempt to shift bottom bar

New bugs most likely will appear due to my mistakes or engine limitations i wrote before

Thats all I've done in 3 days (+1 day skipped)
Now i write all this and realize how much editing this game consumed me.

View attachment 262295 View attachment 262296 View attachment 262297 View attachment 262298 View attachment 262299

oh... heres the link to download:
Mega
Sorry if my question is stupid, but do you know how to install the mod?

virusexe

Jan 11, 2018
the link in the bottom to mega, is the game with mod applied. Its a flash, you need tools to conver to exe (like SWF to EXE Converter) or some others to ply flash player

Jun 9, 2018
Ok, heres some changes i managed to do so far. Btw i found a way to expand dialog base.

- Male characters skin color now unlimited (4 types before 10+ now, including orcs, fury, dark elves etc..)
- You can now seduce Alice after flirt (her dignity should be dropped to 35 at least)
- Room daily cost halved
- Shower sex scene have now an option to repeat or summon your male teammates after you done
- Reception girl can now be forced to entertain waitng clients in "how things going" menu
- Event helper so far include NY event starter and character NY roles select screen skip (not sure if it works, have not progressed that far on my test run)
- Bartender event "Fire drink" can now be repeated until Alice is kidnaped (cost money like in first run)
- Gym dialog progress with instructor tested (only a mockup "seduce instructor" for FC, nothing happens so far )
- Game Character generator now can create girls with tit size 1-5 (was only 2-4 before)
- game window expanded vertically for some pixels in attempt to shift bottom bar

New bugs most likely will appear due to my mistakes or engine limitations i wrote before

View attachment 262295 View attachment 262296 View attachment 262297 View attachment 262298 View attachment 262299

Mega
how can i open n play this mod? plz

Nivla456

Feb 6, 2019

- Room daily cost halved

Mega
great work man, it is nice a good abandoned game is getting attention , this is a good game just hope they finish it

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes