XXX 5674

May 30, 2019
is there a way to save the game because for me every time i click the x button i have to restart the game
if any of you know a fix please tell me i would appreciate it.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
what i mean is you can consider to taken over the ownership of this game.....it doesn't mean you have to fix the 2.7b or whatever the version, but take this half ready game as your own game to continue to developt.

I'm saying this is because the Simbro already game base and the plager group. it ever a top ranking game, mean many people like it, and there is no existing owner for the game, you can take this almost a ready game to continue the development
How many lines of the code are there? How about converting and compiling it to something more easily editable than flash?

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
is there going to be a community mod or remake version cause simbro been out for a while and they barley update or fixed there game before they stopped. so im curious if theres going to be a fan remake or fan continuation

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
is there a way to save the game because for me every time i click the x button i have to restart the game
if any of you know a fix please tell me i would appreciate it.
Play this version, 2.6(not 2.6b fixed or 2.7, that one was bug for me too)Playing as male all events works, except gym...

Apr 19, 2020
If anyone remakes this game then I'd happily play it. It was quite fun, but obviously could be improved so much. Especially graphics wise. And bug wise. It was a decent concept

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
what i mean is you can consider to taken over the ownership of this game.....it doesn't mean you have to fix the 2.7b or whatever the version, but take this half ready game as your own game to continue to developt.

I'm saying this is because the Simbro already game base and the plager group. it ever a top ranking game, mean many people like it, and there is no existing owner for the game, you can take this almost a ready game to continue the development
what happened to the dev team? did they just get up and leave? seems like this game had its share of problems despite how popular it was

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
what happened to the dev team? did they just get up and leave? seems like this game had its share of problems despite how popular it was
The original solo developer turned over code and Patreon access to a new team when the project got financially successful at the same time as it became a coding nightmare to update. At the point of its highest earnings, about $8k (American) per month, development changed dramatically, coming to a standstill before being managed in a completely different way. Online presence changed, the original blogspot was abandoned but Patreon was updated just enough to keep the money flowing. There could be a number of reasons for that, but my personal theory is that he was muscled out by a small Bratva crew who saw the opportunity for easy money. The project got too successful, got noticed for its income, and they muscled in. They got access to the important thing, the game code and the money, but didn't bother with the rest of the online presence. The only question in my mind is if the original developer is still alive or not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ( o )( o )

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The original solo developer turned over code and Patreon access to a new team when the project got financially successful at the same time as it became a coding nightmare to update. At the point of its highest earnings, about $8k (American) per month, development changed dramatically, coming to a standstill before being managed in a completely different way. Online presence changed, the original blogspot was abandoned but Patreon was updated just enough to keep the money flowing. There could be a number of reasons for that, but my personal theory is that he was muscled out by a small Bratva crew who saw the opportunity for easy money. The project got too successful, got noticed for its income, and they muscled in. They got access to the important thing, the game code and the money, but didn't bother with the rest of the online presence. The only question in my mind is if the original developer is still alive or not.
I think this can be explained with a bit less Mafia theory. After all, they managed to put out one or two updates after months of silence, with some new stuff besides the mess of new bugs, but it were updates. Unless you say they kept the original developer in a dungeon and forced him to throw something out...

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
I think this can be explained with a bit less Mafia theory. After all, they managed to put out one or two updates after months of silence, with some new stuff besides the mess of new bugs, but it were updates. Unless you say they kept the original developer in a dungeon and forced him to throw something out...
Well let's face that fact too: they were NEVER able to finish one of their games. Mario's Castle, Peache's Story, Legend Of Krystal, all uncompleted "games". So that shows their true nature if you ask me...

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
damn thats crazy if true

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Maybe it could be explained by developer burnout and failure cascade, but my theory is predicated on the idea that the original one-man dev, Marune, had his last update with 2.4. Everything after that was a different direction and coding style (not including T-Cast's work to fix the mess in that assessment). Former collaborators and translators were left out in the cold. 2.4 came out in June of 2017, right after the peak of highest earnings (over $13k in April, according to Graphtreon) and was the last update by Marune of the Blogspot and various other game sites that carried SIMBRO. Prior to this time the dev was highly active on the LoK forums and many other game sites like Newgrounds and a few Russian pages, but then he stopped posting. He just dropped off the face of the Earth. Not the first time that's happened to a developer, sure. The new devs managing it from 2.5 on had an entirely different communication style, amateurish coding, and it was clear they were only communicating on Patreon so the Patrons wouldn't leave. Marune was Slavic, from a former USSR nation if archived posts are to be believed. It was around this time his presence on the web simply disappeared. Could be other explanations, sure, but for a while I was really pissed about the direction the game had taken and was doing as much investigation as I could without going to Georgia (the nation, not the U.S. state) to see what had happened to him. Everything pointed to him disappearing not just from his Marune identity on the web, but actually disappearing and being unavailable to people who had been in communication with him for years.
That kind of money is absolutely enough to get the attention of local mob middlemen trying to move up in the world, and it doesn't take much to convince someone to hand over their electronic access info. If he wanted to retire from adult games or get a conventional job, it seems unlikely he would have voluntarily offered someone the credentials Patreon would need to keep paying out, either to the same bank account or even to alter the Patreon creator account to change to a new receiving bank.

Last edited:

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
They aren’t getting money. Patreon froze payments a long time ago.
Heard something different. And if you check their partreon site you will be able to see that you can still donate: Go on and try it by yourself if you really wanna find your answer! X)

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes