shinra...

Aug 19, 2018

well i have another little demo(still no playable content), just for test a bit the user interface and test the new skin colors. (there are more work done offcourse)
I need start to optimice the code (you will notice when reset the stats points )
remember you need have java jre 1.8+ for run the launcher

this week i going to try add the male character to the game and prepare the firsts intro conversations with Alice
do you have anywhere to keep track of the demo and its progress?

the_fake

Mar 19, 2018
Dude, reactivation of this game would be awesome. I am sure, despite years, many ppl still think it is best game here. Fingers crossed and GL :)

Reactions: quarzo

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Guys little question, I decide reduce the stat points for LVL 1 characters from 35 to 18.

what do you think is the best distribution for alice? i think some like
muscle = 1
flex = 1
wits = 1
beauty = 7
charm= 7
skill = 1

View attachment 886182
I think you got the right states for Alice. But the eyes of that male guy looks kinda cross-eyed, sorry. But I do love the curves on that woman here. ^^

Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
I think you got the right states for Alice. But the eyes of that male guy looks kinda cross-eyed, sorry. But I do love the curves on that woman here. ^^
well at least the eyes position is quick to fix,

It reassures me that you also like the new woman's body, I don't like the slim ones much(i will add the others bodys too but is not the priority now :) )

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019

It reassures me that you also like the new woman's body, I don't like the slim ones much(i will add the others bodys too but is not the priority now :) )
Hehe... I admit it, I prefer it a bit more thicc. ;) Was the reason too why I was mentioning the idea to add bbw women as a fetish option. Only pregnancy as a fetish is kinda a waste for that function. Could be easily replaced with using condoms if you ask me.

Reactions: fanboi and VOM85

VOM85

Oct 24, 2020

Totally agree, It would be nice if we have a whole range of bodies to choose in girls (skinny, "normal", fit, bimbo, curvy, chubby, bbw...).

Also, there is a sugestion: can you try to remake women faces in same position as males? I mean, if we can see both eyes and full mouth in men, Why we cannot see the same in girls? I think they could be more "atractive" by this way. With the "new" female face possition it will be possible to add new aspects of custumization such as: lips (here comes the bimbos!), makeup, age marks... Yes, just like weight, the age would be fine to include as an option in women (young-milf-mature-granny).

Thank you so much for take the risk and the effort to recover this project!

You make me believe in the human being again.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Why we cannot see the same in girls?
well, i feel the same, the big problem comes in my null drawing skills that make it impossible for me to create new content the best thing is that you do not expect anything new than the one that currently exists from the original.

In addition, it must be taken into account that the clothes, eyes, makeup, apart from the animations, would have to be done one for each variant and it is not exactly 10 minutes of work(Male face are special because are totally static). Which is a far cry from my keep it easy policy and I still have a lot of logic to program before (it's what is really holding up my progress, like the dialogue system, i want a dinamic one but is a hell to do from scratch, it's giving me a lot of war).

now I understand why certain projects never seem to advance hehe.

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
well, i feel the same, the big problem comes in my null drawing skills that make it impossible for me to create new content the best thing is that you do not expect anything new than the one that currently exists from the original.

In addition, it must be taken into account that the clothes, eyes, makeup, apart from the animations, would have to be done one for each variant and it is not exactly 10 minutes of work(Male face are special because are totally static). Which is a far cry from my keep it easy policy and I still have a lot of logic to program before (it's what is really holding up my progress, like the dialogue system, i want a dinamic one but is a hell to do from scratch, it's giving me a lot of war).

now I understand why certain projects never seem to advance hehe.
I am not sure if my skills are well enough for your tastes but... I could try to help you with drawing. Would just need to know the pixel sizes, etc. Templates would be helpful which I could replace/edit for your wishes.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
cool, when I have all the way done, i will share the base body parts on PS (photoshop file) if anyone want to help adapting other clothes or creating their own stuff.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes