quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
this week i do some progress with the remake, specially on user interface stuff, some screens and menu, animated background is done and very posible my next target is start working on characters stats and game logic (time/days money/rpg logic) before start to implement the male body creation

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
just curious, what problem about cromebook? apk version for smarphones dont work?
Well I can only speak for myself: I wasn't able to play the demo version of yours, because Java was bitching around on Linux. Maybe Wallbreaker had similar problems too?

sandcastle12

Jul 14, 2020
ayo guys it thanks for all your hard work just a quick suggestion it would be great if there was more positions and some sort of like gang bang animation like 4-5 guys at the same time or even like an orgy in the brothel haha and if it's your taste it would be nice for like to make your character more of an asshole if you prefer yours to be one like you can take advantage of the girls in the slums or even like rape or something and more kinky side quest would be great for instance when you go through slums you'll see a girl being gang banged by thugs and she is asking for help you can have 3 choices 1 you'll help her and fight 2 join in the fun plus your crew haha 3 just watch and it would be good if there was more buildings you can add like the market would become a mall and you can like travel in the mall and there's different quest and interactions and the prison would be fun if there were more story in it and more animation if you're a dude more story line and progress with the police woman and with the police man you can bribe him with your girls or if you are a girl character more rape animations and story line there can be even a riot then all the inmates take you on or even to the point you can bring your girls and thro them into a cell full of dudes either for money or so your girl can lose more dignity and increase her skill of course you have to bribe the police for it and with your teleportation device like you can go to another world have a brothel there or have a huge quest with different girls etc and the girls and people and map there are different for example a medieval magical era where there are elves orcs goblins and men etc more different quest and you can like start over there and go back and forth or if it's just a quest it can be like you came there then you possess great power you became the most powerful you can side with the men and kill the orcs or even take advantage of the elven race the girls hehe some interactions with adventures beinf raided you decide if you help ot not it would make more sense if you meet a girl companion so your every action has a consequence if you decide to watch her dignity comes down or a town being raided you can defend or join the raiders and see some nice animations between raiders and the girls and take some loot or money haha or you can join the orc or goblin race which obviously bring destruction kill the human and elven race enslave them and you know the goblins and orcs will plunder some booties hahaha if you know what I mean although of course this is impossible cause you guys are only volunteering and with this the project woud be huge hahaha so if you guys want any help considering with story lines or a suggestion for positions for you guys to animate i'm here what can I say I think of a lot kinky stuff hahaha

Reactions: Seagalogy

L777

Feb 28, 2020
Danm, this remember me I need to figure how create the back of the girls, is posible I will ask you for help if it does not bother you
get the JPEXS flash decompiler and decompile the simbro game. You'll get all the bodyparts needed.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Well I can only speak for myself: I wasn't able to play the demo version of yours, because Java was bitching around on Linux. Maybe Wallbreaker had similar problems too?
danm, I was thinking this exe was able to run on any win/linux s.o. I will researh about that problem for future demos

about android/mac users I will wait to have a basic playable alpha version for generate the game on these platforms.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
ayo guys it thanks for all your hard work just a quick suggestion

These are not bad ideas, but the reality is that my remake is still in a fairly early prototype. just getting to the content that the original game has will surely take months, and thinking about adding complexity right now would be to promise heaven when I have nothing to guarantee it. Even so, I thank you for the enthusiasm in this project :)

get the JPEXS flash decompiler and decompile the simbro game. You'll get all the bodyparts needed.

I say redraw the back because it always seemed to me that it did not fit well with the other parts of the body (and it is also somewhat ugly) :p

Reactions: Seagalogy and L777

L777

Feb 28, 2020
These are not bad ideas, but the reality is that my remake is still in a fairly early prototype. just getting to the content that the original game has will surely take months, and thinking about adding complexity right now would be to promise heaven when I have nothing to guarantee it. Even so, I thank you for the enthusiasm in this project :)

I say redraw the back because it always seemed to me that it did not fit well with the other parts of the body (and it is also somewhat ugly) :p
that would be another possibility and maybe it will be even a upgrade to the look of the game :D

Sep 16, 2020
Wow with how much has been wish I could support more but Work and finding out my sister may have covid.
The only thing I would like to ask about is what you may have plan for pregnancy if you play as a female?

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Wow with how much has been wish I could support more but Work and finding out my sister may have covid.
The only thing I would like to ask about is what you may have plan for pregnancy if you play as a female?
I hope she recovers and keeps everything in an anecdote .

about the pregnacy stuff, assuming I will do the same as the original.
at code and for skeleton is not a problem, The only laborious thing would be to create a chest for each clothing set that exists in the game for fit the belly

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017

well i have another little demo(still no playable content), just for test a bit the user interface and test the new skin colors. (there are more work done offcourse)
I need start to optimice the code (you will notice when reset the stats points )
remember you need have java jre 1.8+ for run the launcher

this week i going to try add the male character to the game and prepare the firsts intro conversations with Alice

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
does anyone have the Download link of the version before the last buggy one? I remmeber there being one playable with less bugs

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes