quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Well, I have not advanced much (the truth is a slow process when you can only dedicate a couple of hours a week) but I have a small customization screen, if you want to see

With this I already have the logic to put new clothes and hair to the main body, but I still have to work on the face, I still have no idea how to proceed to open the mouth(you know, for lewd expresions and blowjob animation), wharever the fact is that the project can let it start seriously

qadirce344

Jul 30, 2019
Well, I have not advanced much (the truth is a slow process when you can only dedicate a couple of hours a week) but I have a small customization screen, if you want to see

With this I already have the logic to put new clothes and hair to the main body, but I still have to work on the face, I still have no idea how to proceed to open the mouth(you know, for lewd expresions and blowjob animation), wharever the fact is that the project can let it start seriously
man, are you gonna continue this work?

L777

Feb 28, 2020

I think they used sprites for the mouth.

Reactions: quarzo

Nox21

Sep 19, 2017
Simbro has great potential, only the end would be a shame. For example, a better and longer event with a kidnapping, the main story, more options and interaction in a brothel ...

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes