Michealstj

Jan 9, 2019
I remember there was a modded version of this i think it was something like simbro tcast i dont remember anyone have the link?

Ecil

Dec 21, 2017
How tf does someone start making this much money and then just disappear? They could have been set for life if they just continued developing it.
Probably something really bad or really good happened to the devs, there's no other reason honestly.

Reactions: Artix0

7twenty

Sep 11, 2017
Anyone here still got Karel_II's version of Simbro? Basically an offline update version of the original flash game?

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Whats crazy is if there's still 208 patrons plus us here, there's still an audience for the game. Too bad no one picked it up. I'd pay to play this game again
It’d certainly be an easy way to get dev(s) out of hiding. Someone should just take the existing game and start a new page to continue making it. Either nothing happens or Marune/whoever has to expose themselves to stop it, thus proving he/she’s intentionally trying to scam people.

Also, if anyone DOES decide to do this, please feel free to use my outline that I shared a while back
https://f95zone.to/threads/simbro-v2-7b-the-simbro-team.198/post-4280321

Last edited:

DanielEssex1

May 29, 2019
It’d certainly be an easy way to get dev(s) out of hiding. Someone should just take the existing game and start a new page to continue making it. Either nothing happens or Marune/whoever has to expose themselves to stop it, thus proving he/she’s intentionally trying to scam people.
Yeah that would do it. I'd love to write plot lines for this game. Its so simple yet so fun

pentos99994

May 16, 2018
27b-tcast_mod_0.01.swf can't file saves for this version , in the game the saves are exist but I can't find then in the macromedia folders checked everywhere, can someone help, I want to move saves form 2.7B to this updated version.

LBX_Master

Jun 11, 2018
Anybody has the copy of the Simbro walktrough text? I recently fixed my BSOD-ed Laptop and lost everything :<
and for some reason, F95 couldn't load ReconLegend's posts about the Simbro Walkthrough and the like. did he got banned or removed or something?

LBX_Master

Jun 11, 2018
Anybody has the copy of the Simbro walktrough text? I recently fixed my BSOD-ed Laptop and lost everything :<
and for some reason, F95 couldn't load ReconLegend's posts about the Simbro Walkthrough and the like. did he got banned or removed or something?
Because the ones I remember is just these but I remember that there is a code to add Lara *roft, B2 ( 2Bimbo ), and Traker into your playthrough

SPONGEBOB = Debugging Mode
YOUSHALLNOTPASS = Security Max
IAMTHEWALRUS == ??
NOKIDDING == ADD $5000 to your player
FORGETABOUTIT == ADD Random Whore into Your Party
__________ ( Underscore to indicate missing code ) == Adds B2 into your party

__________ == Adds Traker into your party

=== If there's any other codes I forgot to enter, please enter it in the txt file I put below or quote reply me :) ===

Reactions: Kaliner

yankee4dtm

Aug 1, 2018
Because the ones I remember is just these but I remember that there is a code to add Lara *roft, B2 ( 2Bimbo ), and Traker into your playthrough

SPONGEBOB = Debugging Mode
YOUSHALLNOTPASS = Security Max
IAMTHEWALRUS == ??
NOKIDDING == ADD $5000 to your player
FORGETABOUTIT == ADD Random Whore into Your Party
__________ ( Underscore to indicate missing code ) == Adds B2 into your party

__________ == Adds Traker into your party

=== If there's any other codes I forgot to enter, please enter it in the txt file I put below or quote reply me :) ===
PEWPEWLOVE = Traker
BULLETFORMY = Jill Overkill, another character for the party. Jill Valentine parody with all stats set to 100, plus the nympho trait.

A few more, for the main menu screen:
SHOWMEYOURTITS = Take the top off of the main screen girl
SHOWMEYOURASS = Take off the bottoms of the main screen girl (these 2 can be done twice to fully strip her)
FUCKALICE = Main screen girl gets fucked by random guy

And supposedly:
MRPROPER = Deletes all saved games.

I think IAMTHEWALRUS was the debug code for older versions of the game, replaced by SPONGEBOB.

yankee4dtm

Aug 1, 2018
Not sure if this is the same walkthrough (and skimming over it, it may not be complete?) but I found it when I was looking up the cheats.

Reactions: Kaliner

DanielEssex1

May 29, 2019

Also, if anyone DOES decide to do this, please feel free to use my outline that I shared a while back
https://f95zone.to/threads/simbro-v2-7b-the-simbro-team.198/post-4280321
Love your outline, man. I had a few ideas too.

I always thought there should be a rival brothel that your unhappy girls could defect too. And they would also occasionally break in and steal your girls if you didn't have enough security. It could be a guy and a girl running it together so there would be storyline options for the MC either way. They could kidnap Alice thinking she was a hooker and you would have to go on a mission to get her back. I know we have a mission like that but its just rando's that take her and the plot doesn't go much further after. I think with this version the longer you leave Alice there, each time you go back her dignity is a little lower. You have to save her in time or she stays there permanently. Could defeat the enemy forces in a fight or trade three of your top girls to get Alice back. Give the storyline some real stakes. After you win you can equally steal unhappy girls from their brothel as they do yours.

I always thought since you can have different size boobs on the girls you should be able to have different seized dicks. Larger ones take more stamina out of the girls to service but pay more. Smaller ones take less stamina but you make less money. Something like that.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Love your outline, man. I had a few ideas too.

I always thought there should be a rival brothel that your unhappy girls could defect too. And they would also occasionally break in and steal your girls if you didn't have enough security. It could be a guy and a girl running it together so there would be storyline options for the MC either way. They could kidnap Alice thinking she was a hooker and you would have to go on a mission to get her back. I know we have a mission like that but its just rando's that take her and the plot doesn't go much further after. I think with this version the longer you leave Alice there, each time you go back her dignity is a little lower. You have to save her in time or she stays there permanently. Could defeat the enemy forces in a fight or trade three of your top girls to get Alice back. Give the storyline some real stakes. After you win you can equally steal unhappy girls from their brothel as they do yours.

I always thought since you can have different size boobs on the girls you should be able to have different seized dicks. Larger ones take more stamina out of the girls to service but pay more. Smaller ones take less stamina but you make less money. Something like that.
That’s basically how my outline works. Each section of the city has a prostitution hub that you have to compete with until you take over. And that’s what happens when you deny raises for the girls too often. They bail on you and work for the competition. As to whether or not there’s one overall boss or the city’s divided kinda like gang territories, I hadn’t planned that far yet. I just wanted to give Marune a general outline. I don’t want to know everything about the story, hence why I haven’t endeavored to do it myself. I wanna be surprised and learn the story as I play.

Argentt

Dec 8, 2021
En verdad me duele saber q este proyecto también fue abandonado como tantos otros antes igual de prometedores tales como corta platformer peach untold tale sex realm entre otros muchos

foible

Aug 29, 2017
En verdad me duele saber q este proyecto también fue abandonado como tantos otros antes igual de prometedores tales como corta platformer peach untold tale sex realm entre otros muchos
Forum rule: English translation as best you can

Reactions: Artix0

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Is there any way to get the assets of this game, like it was with breeding season?
Simbro 2.7b Art Asset Rip + Corta's Platformer Art Asset Rips
- Mega

This includes: all of the sprite files (the animations) extracted as swf files for ease of seeing how they operate; all the shapes files (aka the individual parts of the characters, cut up and ready for editing/animating) saved as png files--though if you need them as bmp files or some other file type, just ping me; all the morphshapes files (idk what these are but they're necessary) extracted as swf files; and, last, anything in the image folder that either flash project had.

xxx

Simbro versions 2.5a (the most stable) + 2.6b (next most stable, still buggy) + 2.7a (has bugs involving New Year's event)
- Mega

Here, you'll find a one-stop download for the most asked for versions of Simbro. 2.5a is considered the most stable of the builds, though it lacks much of the new content brought on through 2.6 and 2.7. Version 2.6b is the next most stable version, though 2.6 in and of itself was very buggy and prone to crashing. Version 2.7a is also buggy, especially with everything involving the New Year's Eve event, but can be used with 2.7b to hot-swap saves around the event if you want to play through them.

xxx

If anyone were to want to continue the Simbro project, I'll go ahead and volunteer to write/script/plan whatever you'd like the game to be (not script as in program it; I'm just a writer), but also feel that I have to bring up this statement written by , the original artist who created many of the art assets the Simbro team was using:

[Corta's character template] is my bootleg sprite-sheet of playshape's models with a huge amount of community and personal artwork. currently being used by several developers like the , but my assets are no longer open-source and we are in no way connected.
If you're interested in picking up the project/finishing the game/fixing the mess the original team left, then shoot me line. I also recommend using v2.5a and building out from there, as it's the version with (afaik) the least amount of fuckery.

remember give tanks to epidemico :)

Reactions: D3l

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Well shit. I never saw that post from epidemico. Twixt my outline and his/her willingness to write the story, all we need now is someone to actually build it (the hardest part, lol).

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Anybody got similar games to recommend? I loved the mix of simple gameplay for a "time waster" with some funny story elements sprinkled in there

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes