maffialol

Jul 2, 2022
absolutley gutted that simbro has not been in development in over 4 years damn. Having not played the game back in 2019, I forgot but can someone tell me what is the difference between 2.7a and 2.7b. I know that 2.7b is really buggy compared to 2.7a its more stable but content wise whats the difference, can't access the old patreon and not bothered in paying for an outdated game that is out of development.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
bruh there is a simbro remake i forgot the thread
There’s like four remakes, all up to two years old and all no further than a start menu rework and an animation concept. Also all in flash, which is doomed to fail. The finished game will be WAY too big to effectively function in flash, and flash is dead. Only way a remake will succeed is if it’s tiny and sucks, or someone remakes it in unity or something.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Seriously, why is it that every game I find from these guys is so addictive and yet it is left buggy and abandoned ? o_O:cry: Is there any game they have actually completed ?
Curse of LoK games? Basically, if something is ever made that is in one shape or form related to Legend of Krystal forum, it is doomed to fail in the end (read - abandoned midway). Just look at the Kuja's attempt to remake the LoK in the newer engine...it doesn't matter if it's Flash or not, these games are often too big in scope for the people involved in making them.

ACETHEHUSKY

Nov 8, 2018
How do i go about modding a game like this? i would like to give it a try keeping both the apk form and the swf form with each change i make

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes