silence16

Jul 6, 2017
I've heard there's 2B from NieR:Automata in the game, is it true ?
Kinda true yes. By using the spongebob cheat you can select her hair, costume and acessory and then customize the body to your liking, however there's no story involving her like yoko, orra, zelda or tracer (think julia is supposed to be lara croft, not sure on that tho). Besides 2B there are tons of characters you can "create" with the spongebob, c18, tifa, hilda, peach and a lot more that I don't know the name. Guess you can have them as either one of your girls or be them by playing a female mc and customizing. Guess you could also change alice or julia to have 2B appearance and have their story played out, tho their names would always be julia and alice.

Reactions: Hfreak and M1K3_0

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Kinda true yes. By using the spongebob cheat you can select her hair, costume and acessory and then customize the body to your liking, however there's no story involving her like yoko, orra, zelda or tracer (think julia is supposed to be lara croft, not sure on that tho). Besides 2B there are tons of characters you can "create" with the spongebob, c18, tifa, hilda, peach and a lot more that I don't know the name. Guess you can have them as either one of your girls or be them by playing a female mc and customizing. Guess you could also change alice or julia to have 2B appearance and have their story played out, tho their names would always be julia and alice.
The sword is kinda OP tho. Best weapon in the game.

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
I'm playing the 2.7b version.
1) How do I get the other sex toys (strap-on n double dildo)?
2) Is there anything that can be done in downtown, becoz I don't see any interactive option.
3) How do u assign team members on other parts of the map ?
4) Does going to the gym give your characters the fit body trait or something ?

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2017
I'm playing the 2.7b version.
1) How do I get the other sex toys (strap-on n double dildo)?
2) Is there anything that can be done in downtown, becoz I don't see any interactive option.
3) How do u assign team members on other parts of the map ?
4) Does going to the gym give your characters the fit body trait or something ?
2.7b is the most unstable version of this game, I highly recommend playing 2.7a or 2.6 as its not completely broken. As for your questions, im p sure the sex toys are not available, downtown is uselss, you can assign team members by dragging them over the slums but there is literally no point as it doesnt do anything; and the gym is supposed to give you the fit body type for females but its probably broken for you in 2.7b. Hope this helped

Reactions: Hfreak

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
2.7b is the most unstable version of this game, I highly recommend playing 2.7a or 2.6 as its not completely broken. As for your questions, im p sure the sex toys are not available, downtown is uselss, you can assign team members by dragging them over the slums but there is literally no point as it doesnt do anything; and the gym is supposed to give you the fit body type for females but its probably broken for you in 2.7b. Hope this helped
Do you happen to know where to get 2.7a or 2.6? I've been looking around a bit, but all the links I've found are dead, or I failed to find them through google translate.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Does anyone know a game similar to Simbro? I remember spending a lot fo time plaiyng this a few years back. A shame it got just abandoned..
I'd love to play something similar..

Reactions: M. D.Love

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
How about almost exactly like it?

He's only just started working on it recently, but looks promising. I love the new artwork. Story is going to remain almost identical with a few changes.
Oh damn, that looks good! Hopefully we'll get a playable version soon.

Reactions: thebumpinthenight

TheGentleViking

Simbro ResErection Developer
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
Hey everyone!

I just noticed that people are starting to talk about my remake here, and I wanted to say thank you.

Right now, the remake is not in any sort of playable state. We have a ton of character art and background art that still needs to be finished. Not to mention the gameplay.

I do have an alpha that is currently available to patrons. As you can imagine, we have a lot of fans excited about the remake. Because of this, I decided to release a build of the game as a sort of show of goodwill. The alpha doesn't contain much. It is purely meant to show what work we accomplished thus far and to give a glimpse into the game. It doesn't contain any sort of gameplay, only the intro and some rough sex animations with Alice.

I do plan to release a free demo to the masses once we have most, if not all, of the game's core mechanics in place. Even now, we don't plan to have a ton of costumes, hairstyles, and story in the demo. (Only because it would drive the release date back even further)

In short, unless you're super excited about the game and have disposable income to help bring the game to life. I wouldn't bother subscribing just yet. We still have a long road ahead of us, and I'd hate to see you spend your hard-earned money thinking the game is father than it is.

If you're interested in the game's development, you can check out my game dev post here on the site, or you can head over to my , where I try to post weekly updates (that are free, no subscription required) about the game and its progress.

Thanks again to everyone for keeping people updated on the game here and promoting it. It honestly helps out a ton, and I'm truly humbled that you would take the time to do so.

Hentaitails

Dec 18, 2017
Hey everyone!

I just noticed that people are starting to talk about my remake here, and I wanted to say thank you.

Right now, the remake is not in any sort of playable state. We have a ton of character art and background art that still needs to be finished. Not to mention the gameplay.

I do have an alpha that is currently available to patrons. As you can imagine, we have a lot of fans excited about the remake. Because of this, I decided to release a build of the game as a sort of show of goodwill. The alpha doesn't contain much. It is purely meant to show what work we accomplished thus far and to give a glimpse into the game. It doesn't contain any sort of gameplay, only the intro and some rough sex animations with Alice.

I do plan to release a free demo to the masses once we have most, if not all, of the game's core mechanics in place. Even now, we don't plan to have a ton of costumes, hairstyles, and story in the demo. (Only because it would drive the release date back even further)

In short, unless you're super excited about the game and have disposable income to help bring the game to life. I wouldn't bother subscribing just yet. We still have a long road ahead of us, and I'd hate to see you spend your hard-earned money thinking the game is father than it is.

If you're interested in the game's development, you can check out my game dev post here on the site, or you can head over to my , where I try to post weekly updates (that are free, no subscription required) about the game and its progress.

Thanks again to everyone for keeping people updated on the game here and promoting it. It honestly helps out a ton, and I'm truly humbled that you would take the time to do so.
You. I like you. Loved the original and wish you the best with the remake!

#Tiger12

Feb 23, 2018
Hey everyone!

Will there be plans for an android version of your remake or is that something not within your plans?

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes