• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I found the sprites now, but they are composed in all different ways they can so they can't be extracted easily...
Now I was to start the game and then the save-file had been erased for some reason :(
That matters not I can start over.
I can't say I like the thing you did with incorporating the animations from the gym into the glory hole.

AAARGHHH

Jan 20, 2018
Ok, heres some changes i managed to do so far. Btw i found a way to expand dialog base.

- Starting bonus selection now 20sp/100rep/10000$ instead of 3sp/10rep/1000$
- Base start money increased to 5000$
- Main Character now starts with all stat at 10, more health and stamina
- Some misc characters stats increased (including Alice)
- Alice now start with 60 dignity
- Male characters skin color now unlimited (4 types before 10+ now, including orcs, fury, dark elves etc..)
- You can now seduce Alice after flirt (her dignity should be dropped to 35 at least)
- Room daily cost halved
- Shower sex scene have now an option to repeat or summon your male teammates after you done
- Shower wall that was blocking the view is now removed
- Shop scene now have more animations in front of mirrors
- Reception girl can now be forced to entertain waitng clients in "how things going" menu
- Male character sit on throne now open event helper and cheat menu.
- Event helper so far include NY event starter and character NY roles select screen skip (not sure if it works, have not progressed that far on my test run)
- Cheat menu is just a mockup (nothing works, just page navigation)
- Bartender event "Fire drink" can now be repeated until Alice is kidnaped (cost money like in first run)
- Eva event happen almost every time at beginning (huge chance)
- Gym dialog progress with instructor tested (only a mockup "seduce instructor" for FC, nothing happens so far )
- Gym sex scene animations temporarily included in Gloryhole sequence
- Some test buttons with photo mode to shot during "engage" sequence
- Game Character generator now can create girls with tit size 1-5 (was only 2-4 before)
- game window expanded vertically for some pixels in attempt to shift bottom bar

New bugs most likely will appear due to my mistakes or engine limitations i wrote before

Thats all I've done in 3 days (+1 day skipped)
Now i write all this and realize how much editing this game consumed me.

View attachment 262295 View attachment 262296 View attachment 262297 View attachment 262298 View attachment 262299

oh... heres the link to download:

Thanks for the works. Link not downloadable with mega for me. Please use workupload.

Akyumi

May 8, 2017
Thank you.
Those bugs are the reason i decide to start working on it.
As from what i understand - theres no characters. Theres animated scenes with moving body parts. Scene event start those animation on a specific looped range of frames and replace those bodypart with required. If you use JPEXS, you can see that in sprites 7000 - 7200. The main character appearance principle can be seen in cPerson.
There is a sprite where there are the animations of the shower of Julia and the police, or well my question is could you make those animations could be done with any character? I speak those of the shower since you made modifications on that, there are also other strites or animations that are not their function or were not added to the game, but I know that they are inside it, could you introduce those animations with some dialogue?, and great work at last someone capable of it because it is complex, I hope you continue with this :3

Jan 14, 2018
[QUOTE = "BACIKATLEDEN, post: 1700761, miembro: 852210"] AYUDA !!! Abrí el juego y luego lo cerré. Cuando lo abrí de nuevo, aparece un error y se congela la pantalla. [/CITAR]

No cambies el idioma, ahí está la culpa.

tcast

May 15, 2018
There is a sprite where there are the animations of the shower of Julia and the police, or well my question is could you make those animations could be done with any character? I speak those of the shower since you made modifications on that, there are also other strites or animations that are not their function or were not added to the game, but I know that they are inside it, could you introduce those animations with some dialogue?, and great work at last someone capable of it because it is complex, I hope you continue with this :3
I'll try to look at those. Some scenes are designed for specific characters (you can see that on sex scenes where characters just replaced with default on some animation sequences) I think thats why bedroom scenes that developers introduced are so bizarre.

Aniway i hadn't touched this game since i uploaded file. This thing is too much time consuming. But i dont want to leave lit like it is now. I want at least repair broken events (NY and Alice kidnap) to consider my work done

And i'll also remove gym scenes from gloryhole sequence (they were there just to check them out. turned out that they are not complete/broken)

Reactions: Artix0 and lolnok

henrymorgan

Dec 7, 2018
H
Ok, heres some changes i managed to do so far. Btw i found a way to expand dialog base.

- Male characters skin color now unlimited (4 types before 10+ now, including orcs, fury, dark elves etc..)
- You can now seduce Alice after flirt (her dignity should be dropped to 35 at least)
- Room daily cost halved
- Shower sex scene have now an option to repeat or summon your male teammates after you done
- Reception girl can now be forced to entertain waitng clients in "how things going" menu
- Event helper so far include NY event starter and character NY roles select screen skip (not sure if it works, have not progressed that far on my test run)
- Bartender event "Fire drink" can now be repeated until Alice is kidnaped (cost money like in first run)
- Gym dialog progress with instructor tested (only a mockup "seduce instructor" for FC, nothing happens so far )
- Game Character generator now can create girls with tit size 1-5 (was only 2-4 before)
- game window expanded vertically for some pixels in attempt to shift bottom bar

New bugs most likely will appear due to my mistakes or engine limitations i wrote before

View attachment 262295 View attachment 262296 View attachment 262297 View attachment 262298 View attachment 262299

- Room daily cost halved

Great job. But Alice dignity at the start is 65. So there is no way to seduce her. There are 4 events to lower her dignity as I remember so it is possible to lower it to 45.

tcast

May 15, 2018
ı dont understand , where is save folder ? how working game smoothly ?
[Your user]/AppData/Roaming/Macromedia/Flash Player/#SharedObjects/[UNIQUE NUMBER]/[PATH to game]/options.sol
remove it. (dont remove save.sol). If this dont help, then i dont know what will. try search trough thread.
This problem happen when you choose language. Developers broke it. I dont know when they did that since i play only english version. BTW my mod also works with english version only

Reactions: KomischerKauz

tcast

May 15, 2018
H

Great job. But Alice dignity at the start is 65. So there is no way to seduce her. There are 4 events to lower her dignity as I remember so it is possible to lower it to 45.
yeah, i lifted it to 65 right before upload cuz it was to easy to get to "seduce" option right in first day. BTW her dignity locked at 45 code vice, so you cant make it below 45. But then you can flirt with her when you summon her and try to seduce her (CHARM check). I placed that instead of "[Ask for a blowjob]" option which drops her mood

Reactions: lolnok

Akyumi

May 8, 2017
I'll try to look at those. Some scenes are designed for specific characters (you can see that on sex scenes where characters just replaced with default on some animation sequences) I think thats why bedroom scenes that developers introduced are so bizarre.

Aniway i hadn't touched this game since i uploaded file. This thing is too much time consuming. But i dont want to leave lit like it is now. I want at least repair broken events (NY and Alice kidnap) to consider my work done

And i'll also remove gym scenes from gloryhole sequence (they were there just to check them out. turned out that they are not complete/broken)
In the sprite 7019 I think, 7021 this does not have any function in the game nor is it complete, 7063 are the animations of Julia's shower and the police, there are some animations that are not included in the game and seem complete, 7080 there are animations that could be used in other scenes, the last ones that are seen in the reception, because the last ones really seem incomplete, 7091 these are the glory hole just the one at the end that was an alice event that was I eliminate, but the animation is still there, 7148 are not in the game either, 7182 is inside the game but equally this is incomplete. I understand that maybe you can only fix the errors and that you can not add content or not, it was just an idea since there is content inside that is not used in the game, but I understand that it can not be, then you can not make the gym work? or what will you do with these animations?

henrymorgan

Dec 7, 2018
yeah, i lifted it to 65 right before upload cuz it was to easy to get to "seduce" option right in first day. BTW her dignity locked at 45 code vice, so you cant make it below 45. But then you can flirt with her when you summon her and try to seduce her (CHARM check). I placed that instead of "[Ask for a blowjob]" option which drops her mood
Thanks. It's funny that they locked her dignity at 45, because many people here and patreon have waited for several years when it will be possible to lower her dignity not using cheats, but via usual game. :)

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Development of the game has been discontinued? I think the last update was August 2018. Has anyone heard from the developer?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Development of the game has been discontinued? I think the last update was August 2018. Has anyone heard from the developer?
You don't seem to be following the thread or tried to search for an answered question?

Other developers took over after the original one left (I don't know why), the quality got worse, more bugs got added than removed and they just abandoned it at some point.
If you would have read the last pages of this thread you would know that modding is done to bring atleast the latest version to a better state, but it doesn't seem like there will be any further development on the game itself.

Without the original dev (would have to look up why exactly) it can't be really expected that the quality improves or that the game will stay bug free (as we all know from the last versions), and the chances of someone else taking over, who actually knows what he is doing, are too low.
Not my words, most think that flash is dying and that might be one reason why there is no interest to revive a game like this one.

Reactions: Sihy

Jemesia Felpo

Mar 22, 2019
Sorry but the game has been abandoned so i've removed everything from this post.
I honestly suggest moving on to a 3D Adult Game that is either completed or has some good content.
If anyone needs the info i had here such as Cheats and the Guide send me a message and i'll give you the info you're looking for.
Please I want the info, cheats and guide

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes