HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Is there anything else interesting you can do when working as a flight attendant other than doing mile high club with passengers? I used cheats so maybe I missed something.

Savasch

Sep 17, 2019
does anyone know where i'm supposed to get dog food? i finally just let the poor guy go....
*found it.no idea how i got here though so i guess i'll stock up

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2019
The Game is real nice.Its that part i miss in GL when you play the alternativ start without your family a combination of both is for sure a real big thing.Many events and ideas in this game are real good.You can even life on the Street or become a real Lady that life in full luxus.Many aspect of the game are a copy of GL but location and most events are unice.Negative in this game is the Character Creation that don't give you real much possibility to chose your Girl.You can change that ingame later but all pictures i see of the Girls are older Milfs so not real 18 Years old girls.And real bad are the wardrobe when you have a lot of clothes it become a pain as you dont see what you have you must click on every link to see what it is and then decide if you want use it and as the Chloses get Dirty you must even change a lot and wash them.And the oversight is even a pain as you dont real see what look have your Girl now or in what state she is.For all you must click on extra buttons the entire time and that let you get out of the Game mentaly every time.For that is GL much better

wildbk

Jun 11, 2018
The Game is real nice.Its that part i miss in GL when you play the alternativ start without your family a combination of both is for sure a real big thing.Many events and ideas in this game are real good.You can even life on the Street or become a real Lady that life in full luxus.Many aspect of the game are a copy of GL but location and most events are unice.Negative in this game is the Character Creation that don't give you real much possibility to chose your Girl.You can change that ingame later but all pictures i see of the Girls are older Milfs so not real 18 Years old girls.And real bad are the wardrobe when you have a lot of clothes it become a pain as you dont see what you have you must click on every link to see what it is and then decide if you want use it and as the Chloses get Dirty you must even change a lot and wash them.And the oversight is even a pain as you dont real see what look have your Girl now or in what state she is.For all you must click on extra buttons the entire time and that let you get out of the Game mentaly every time.For that is GL much better
Actually, if i'm not mistaken, Girl Life came after this one, so if anything, GL copied this. But yes, both games are good and a combination of the two would be awesome. If i remember correctly, there is a project going on on tfgames, with a mod for Girl Life that would integrate this game.

Reactions: GladiusVictorius
Sep 29, 2019
Actually, if i'm not mistaken, Girl Life came after this one, so if anything, GL copied this. But yes, both games are good and a combination of the two would be awesome. If i remember correctly, there is a project going on on tfgames, with a mod for Girl Life that would integrate this game.
Have you the link to that Mod?
That both Games seams identic in the base are normal both have the same original Game as master.

wildbk

Jun 11, 2018
Have you the link to that Mod?
That both Games seams identic in the base are normal both have the same original Game as master.
Did a little research, i got the games confused (so many games like these with similar names:LOL:).
is the mod i was talking about but it integrates another game called "FemSim"

Reactions: GladiusVictorius
Sep 29, 2019
Ah yes know that Mod.Was even something i write long ago in GL that we miss such an option if you play a very young Virgin.I personally dont like that in most of the Female games you are a Pure Virgin but at the first option you suck or fuck like a Whore.There is near in no game with a decent story to lose your Virginity that seams real life.