Seeking Similar to urge to molest

hiddenz

Mar 21, 2019
I was wondering if there are any similar games to urge to molest. I would prefer if it had similar gameplay type mechanics and possibly not use any types of locales of sorts like rapelay needs.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I was wondering if there are any similar games to urge to molest...
Once it's translated Urge to Molest If. Could try Basement, Sealed Room Breed and the sequel. The Studio WS games The Blind Spot in Mizube Park, Loli Kidnap and Abducted Girl. All molesting simulators.

Changing the locale can be really easy, most of the time will work. To play Japanese games you'll usually need to do it, and most of these type of games are Japanese.

Edit - Urge to Molest If.

Last edited:

hiddenz

Mar 21, 2019
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

hiddenz

Mar 21, 2019
Once it's translated Urge to Molest If. Could try Basement, Sealed Room Breed and the sequel. The Studio WS games The Blind Spot in Mizube Park, Loli Kidnap and Abducted Girl. All molesting simulators.

Changing the locale can be really easy, most of the time will work. To play Japanese games you'll usually need to do it, and most of these type of games are Japanese.
Do you by any chance have any other recommendations?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Do you by any chance have any other recommendations?
Night High! 1 to 3 and 4. Could give Imprison a try, I didn't play it for long though. One of my favorite games is Hizashi no Naka no Riaru, not allowed here but it's on most of the other sites. Saeko And The Room too maybe.

Just got 真夏の夜の少女 from Anime-Sharing, looks like it might be a fun little (untranslated but playable) sleep molesting game. There's a few games like that but I can't remember the names. I used to look through DLSites simulation tag, and then check Nyaa and Anime-Sharing for a download.

hiddenz

Mar 21, 2019
Night High! 1 to 3 and 4. Could give Imprison a try, I didn't play it for long though. One of my favorite games is Hizashi no Naka no Riaru, not allowed here but it's on most of the other sites. Saeko And The Room too maybe.

Just got 真夏の夜の少女 from Anime-Sharing, looks like it might be a fun little (untranslated but playable) sleep molesting game. There's a few games like that but I can't remember the names. I used to look through DLSites simulation tag, and then check Nyaa and Anime-Sharing for a download.
You are the best!

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018

do you happen to have a link to Hizashi no Naka no Riaru ?
EDIT :3 nvm i found it on anime-sharing. Decent game I wish there were more like it.
Edit 2. no you fucks no links for you if you ever happen to read this i had to dig you dig too >:eek:

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
that's list games for android or pc
PC. For Android Urge to Molest might work with JoiPlay as it's Tyrano, and there is a port of . Maybe have a look at the tag search here but but there's very little there.

I guess NEET and Angel is kind of similarish, but not allowed here due to the littlest sister. It does have a Android port.

Edit - Switched the Link to .

Last edited: