2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

SaveMeWhoAmI

Jul 21, 2017
for those stuck with the party loop change either charisma or intelligence lower than strength and if the other stat is way higher than strength lower it to one or two higher than strength. Then earn strength through training to make it the highest stat then the next day when you complete classes it should properly trigger without the loop.

ITPlay

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2023
Thanks all for playing the game. I did a quick bugfix that is available on the first page.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I am unable to exit the editing character info section. Found this out when trying to name the friend who automatically appears in-game named "undefined" which causes other errors. The changes also do not save. Also, these hard lock preventions that stop you from clicking back at certain points only make the errors even more annoying. I.e. I am unable to hit back on character edit and as a result I am completely stuck in character edit screen with no save. It's nice.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I explained to her what happened while we walked back home.
Error: macro <<nanny>> does not exist<<nanny>>
My little justice paladin!
Error: macro <</nanny>> does not exist<</nanny>>

She smiled and tousled my hair in a sign of gratification

ITPlay

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2023
I am unable to exit the editing character info section. Found this out when trying to name the friend who automatically appears in-game named "undefined" which causes other errors. The changes also do not save. Also, these hard lock preventions that stop you from clicking back at certain points only make the errors even more annoying. I.e. I am unable to hit back on character edit and as a result I am completely stuck in character edit screen with no save. It's nice.
I explained to her what happened while we walked back home.
Error: macro <<nanny>> does not exist<<nanny>>
My little justice paladin!
Error: macro <</nanny>> does not exist<</nanny>>

She smiled and tousled my hair in a sign of gratification
Fixed.

DarkDragon369

Dec 10, 2021
Exploring the human body - Part 2
After completed the 1st part, go to your friend's house in the afternoon.
i stuck here, how to complete?
1695835726274.png

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes