2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Running 0.2b and the return to game button sends me to the character windows, and the back button in the upper left of the screen seems to be broken as well.

johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
If your main stat is the intelligence, then everything is ok. Otherwise, could you provide a save file?
What does that mean, exactly? Because I ran into the same issue (intelligence is my main stat). Does the preteen stage go past the 25th day, or does intelligence lock you out from advancing? Because both look bad imo

ITPlay

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2023
What does that mean, exactly? Because I ran into the same issue (intelligence is my main stat). Does the preteen stage go past the 25th day, or does intelligence lock you out from advancing? Because both look bad imo
The party quest is available only when one between strength and charisma is higher than the others. If intelligence is higher, the quest wont start.

johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
The party quest is available only when one between strength and charisma is higher than the others. If intelligence is higher, the quest wont start.
I figured that, but is that quest required to progress? And if not, how long till you advance to the next stage anyway?

ITPlay

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2023
I figured that, but is that quest required to progress? And if not, how long till you advance to the next stage anyway?
For now, there is no next stage. The v0.2 starts and ends with the pre-teen phase, so no way of progressing further.

Reactions: johnnyxxxv

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
The 2nd day Teenage quest with Leaflet never flags as completed. I have done it over a dozen times and it never changes. Is there a fix for that?

InsanitySpark

Aug 13, 2022
a little tip about codes and etc.

1. your first picture has 9 different numbers. (not digits numbers)
2. your second picture has 4 but also it puts code 01 in "" which makes you think that that is the starting point.
3. your third picture has another 4 and the text makes you think that it is the second part of the code. ( the 9 elements that form a table of recesses)
4. Why are the dates out of order??? 1. is second 2 is first 3 is third. making some people think that maybe the order might be important.

if you want to make a code with no hints (the code could have any number of digits for example...) it's gonna turn off some people. also... maybe if you invest in INT at some level you can get extra info... that can help you make it easier.

i definitely overthought the god damn code but.... there isn't really anything to tell you what are the limits of the test.

also are you with your friend whose name i changed or with the " girl" iris? cause at times iris was mentioned but i was with the friend i made. also his mother told me to stay close to her.... soooo da fuck?

Reactions: Misalton

ITPlay

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2023
a little tip about codes and etc.
Thanks for the tips.
I make it difficult just to see how many times someone was able to find it, or to search for it in the source code. Why? Because is funny.
The dates aren't in temporary order because they don't are related to the effective code.

Following your suggestions I added something extra for that INT stat, and added two in-game hints for everyone.

Regarding the girl, i fixed that.

Reactions: Chace005
2.40 star(s) 9 Votes