2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Michael967

Dec 8, 2019
Have you downloaded the hotfix from the first page? If yes, could you provide a save file or more info?
That was it. Thanks. Otaku still not working though so where do you go for it? I've checked all the school in the afternoon and mc's home.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chace005

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Alright then... I have played through until the game broke.

Tips for the dev:
1. Check all your CLOSING TAGS... Many are missing a bracket or backslash. These trigger the red error messages throughout the game.
2. The Teenage quests repeat multiple times. Even with your new patch in response to my last posting, the "revisit the club" quest never triggers after Day 9 even through Day 15.
3. The game is riddled with typos, inconsistencies, and references that many may not comprehend. What "CITY" is threatening France? It's just "the city"... umm... Where does that come from and which city/nation is it in?
4. The club girl is listed as being inside the halloween maze as a "she" or "her" but... she has no dialogue, is not mentioned outside of an incidental moment where she literally appears and vanishes. Is she supposed to be there? with dialogue? IDK.
5. 75% of all locations are empty of any content. It would be nice to have random girl/guy/woman with kids encounters. Even sister/mom/other character encounters just to fill in the void of nothingness.
6. Is there a point to getting a job? MC can never work at the Johnsons or the Store, so... If that is available, I'm unable to find a time when it becomes an option.

Overall, it's a decent setup. A basic outline for a game, but lacks any relevant content or story.
FYI - I do not do Game Reviews on this site until a game is 100% completed and I can play it through start to end 2-3 times (if it deserves to be played through more than once).

ITPlay

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2023
3. The game is riddled with typos, inconsistencies, and references that many may not comprehend. What "CITY" is threatening France? It's just "the city"... umm... Where does that come from and which city/nation is it in?
Really you dunno the Simpson episode where France bombards Springfield?

Reactions: IHasEyes

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Really you dunno the Simpson episode where France bombards Springfield?
I stopped watching The Simpsons decades ago. When the writing went to shit and Homer became nothing more than a punching bag for the antagonist of the week, I quit.

RE: Your game... IDK if it's mentioned what city or nation the characters are in. Especially with "Canteen" being used for the lunch room.cafeteria. A Canteen - as far as Americans know - is a round metal bottle used for water in the army. Not a room where people eat.

ITPlay

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2023
RE: Your game... IDK if it's mentioned what city or nation the characters are in. Especially with "Canteen" being used for the lunch room.cafeteria. A Canteen - as far as Americans know - is a round metal bottle used for water in the army. Not a room where people eat.
I think I learned the wrong version of English.

• Haha
Reactions: Edenis and Chace005

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Why does my allegedly 7-year-old sister ask me questions about college-level math and history?

Also, what is the anime did you get the screenshots of the birth scene? It looks cute as fuck :love:

ITPlay

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2023
Why does my allegedly 7-year-old sister ask me questions about college-level math and history?
I literally have got the same reaction today when I was writing a new scene with her. I realized that she has already 15 years, when I thought she was just a 6 years old child.

Also, what is the anime did you get the screenshots of the birth scene? It looks cute as fuck :love:
It's "Oshi no ko".

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
I stopped watching The Simpsons decades ago. When the writing went to shit and Homer became nothing more than a punching bag for the antagonist of the week, I quit.

It's also what the American military call their cafeteria or Mess hall.(y)

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
I installed the hotfix....I think, lol, but I can't find the Otaku club either.

ITPlay

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2023
I installed the hotfix...I think, lol, but I can't find the Otaku club either.
Are you talking about the room at school or the quest?
Because if you can't find the quest, all that you have to do is to play until it appears (day 9).

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Are you talking about the room at school or the quest?
Because if you can't find the quest, all that you have to do is to play until it appears (day 9).
The quest appears, but not the girl, or that Otaka group....I can't find them anywhere.

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes