2.60 star(s) 10 Votes

cooldevo

Jan 30, 2021
Made a new game to play around with various choices. One odd quirk I've come across, but haven't been able to pin down how it's calculated:

When your mom asks if you want to have your own room or stay with your sister, on Day 10, I chose 'Disapprove' to want to stay sharing rooms.
Somehow that ended up with me asking for my own room. So I got in trouble with my sister and slept in mom's room.
-> The next morning is where the odd part occurred
  • The first time through, we kept separate rooms the next morning and she didn't talk to me when I chose 'Interact' with her
  • I accidentally reloaded an older save instead of deleting one to overwrite it. For the second time, it was the morning of Day 10. I again chose 'Disapprove' and my sister got mad and I slept in moms room. HOWEVER, instead of having breakfast a new conversation was triggered with my sister asking if I really wanted my own room. I chose to share with her. She was happy.
  • Out of curiosity I reloaded it 5 more times with the same save just to test it. The morning of Day 10. Only one other time did I get the extra sister conversation in the morning to keep sharing rooms. It's not a statistically significant sample size to say it's a really small chance, but it only came up 2 times in 7 tries.
Is it completely RNG based if you get that extra conversation? Or is it based on the relationship with their sister? Or a hybrid of RNG and other stats?

cooldevo

Jan 30, 2021
In 0.7.1, the quest log seems to have specific dates off by one day. I started a new game, not a previous save from another version.

The quests that say "From day xx" you have to do it on day xx + 1. For example, for the Become Popular Part 7 quest where it says "From the 23rd day, have lunch in the school cafeteria with Elsa at Noon." I could not do it on the 23rd day, but could on the 24th and each day after that. This was for all quests that had "From day xx" in them. Using "From day", 23 for example, means it should be available from the 23rd and days after.

The ones that say "on days xx" can only be done on day xx +1. For example on quest New Years Eve 2020, where it says "Celebrate the last day of the year with your family. Go to the living room in the Evening on Sunday, the 28th." I had no option on the 28th, but it worked on the 29th. The same was for Yoga during lockdown, visiting the Farm the first time, and all other quests that had something happen on a specific day.

The quests that had you wait 1 or 2 days from an event triggered properly two days after the previous event. Such as gaming with your sister.

It seemed to be this way since starting a new game on the 0.7.1 patch. I tried it with two brand new game starts, and both were the same.

dobecz

Jan 17, 2020
when trying to graduate early you can do the test all day but never finishes the quest and you fail the quest and your GPA goes to 3.0 after the day ends.

2.60 star(s) 10 Votes