2.60 star(s) 10 Votes

cooldevo

Jan 30, 2021
Two items I've come across thus far in 0.7:

1) Not a bug - perhaps continuity issue? Mom and Sister left for Trip Part 1. Each day, while they were gone, if the MC was out when evening rolled into night, the Mom gets you in trouble for getting home late. This works perfectly when she is home... when she is not at home, I wouldn't think she'd be able to get me in trouble for not being home. May want to pause that, for the duration of the trip.... unless the game will have transporters, some other cool instantaneous travel system, or their trip was really only to the neighbors house.

If you want to keep that mechanic, perhaps she could "phone" and say the family GPS app on your phone notified that you got home late so she wanted to make sure you were ok... or something like that?

2) Naming bug - Once the phone unlocks, and you have to call your sister when they are out of town, her name does not reflect properly in the Text or Phone screen if you changed it. I didn't look at the code, but perhaps it's statically written as 'Scarlet' and not using the sister name variable? When I click the 'Scarlet' entry to call her, the conversation shows the right name that I chose for her.

I won't say how long it took to actually figure this one out, as it was far longer than it probably should have taken. ;)

A couple of screenshots for example. The name in the conversation is correct. In the phone, the name shows as 'Scarlet' even though it should not:
Screenshot 2024-07-27 215509.png

Screenshot 2024-07-27 215519.png

Last edited:
Reactions: GuardianZ

Destrosity

Jan 11, 2018
How in the hell do you cheat the GPA score? Can't find it with save editor. It went down because of the covid event (fucking stupid that it still goes down and there's nothing you can do about it) and now I can't graduate early.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Hmmm, I never saw an option for a scene with Elsa in the update. Is that scene locked out if you had a scene with her in the previous chapter?

ITPlay

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2023
Hmmm, I never saw an option for a scene with Elsa in the update. Is that scene locked out if you had a scene with her in the previous chapter?
You need to be her boyfriend or be friend with benefits. So, yes. It depends on a previous choice.

cooldevo

Jan 30, 2021
From what I've noticed, loading a save from an older version can introduce quirks. The first time I tried loading a 0.6 same, the date and quest log was all broken until the the MC went to sleep then it cleaned itself up... it's possible if it's time-sensitive in the timeline it may have been missed?

Based on the date it jumps me to, staring Sunday Evening, I cannot attend the Comitoon Expo. The .07 week stops on the following Saturday so that save will never get to attend. The save starts on the Evening, and short of changing the date in the variables, Comitoon needs Sunday Morning/Afternoon. The new update (week) ends on the end of Saturday. It'd be a long haul to start fresh every update if there's no clean old save support.

<Below may contain quest log spoilers>

This is what I see for the date and quest log on loading a 0.6 save:
Screenshot 2024-07-27 220042.png

Screenshot 2024-07-27 220117.png

After sleeping, and clicking 'Wake Up' it does this:
Screenshot 2024-07-27 220148.png
Screenshot 2024-07-27 220153.png

ITPlay

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2023
From what I've noticed, loading a save from an older version can introduce quirks.
A patch with the correction of all (I hope) the addressed problems will be released as soon as possible. Thanks for all the reports.

It'd be a long haul to start fresh every update if there's no clean old save support.
The skip button at the game's start can also be used for this kind of problem.

Last edited:

ITPlay

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2023
SimLife Patch v0.7.1

Corrective patch that aims to adjust some problems with the phone, the utilization of the new day numbering system, and more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note
All the links on the main post are already updated with the new patch.

Reactions: cooldevo

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
1.) Could it be made so that the game remembers the UI and Font size choices from launch to launch?

2.) Is there a sex scene for the MC at the party in the pre-t years?

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Yeah, as I got to thinking about it, a scene would have been a stretch there, but some of the conversations were worded to make me think an interaction would have been possible with the right combination of choices.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
During teenage era, Day 3. Double refused Elias on the Halloween event. Event <tracker> moved ahead to part 2 anyway, as if I'd agreed. After that at Elias' house at noon, I got the error message below.

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'shop')

Last edited:

cooldevo

Jan 30, 2021
A patch with the correction of all (I hope) the addressed problems will be released as soon as possible. Thanks for all the reports.

The skip button at the game's start can also be used for this kind of problem.
I did notice it, just never tried it too much as I wasn't sure how it works with decisions you make. It asks, for example, if you attended the party, but that's it. Are any of the decisions there important in the future ages? Such as if you helped the girl (forget her name) get back at her boyfriend? Or any other decisions such as if you mowed the lawn for the neighbor or went to your friends house and looked at the women. Or if you went to your Grandma's house and saw her there? Are many of the decisions you make at an event more "in the moment" ones that are more for reading and not tracked and used in the future ages?

ITPlay

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2023
I did notice it, just never tried it too much as I wasn't sure how it works with decisions you make. It asks, for example, if you attended the party, but that's it. Are any of the decisions there important in the future ages?
Think about it as the perfect save, where everything has been said and done.
It's pointless to ask for every game choice present until that part of the game, it would take too long. Instead, with the skip button, 5 questions about some major and game-changer choices and straight to the action.

Reactions: cooldevo

torrents

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SimLife-0.7.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

cooldevo

Jan 30, 2021
How in the hell do you cheat the GPA score? Can't find it with save editor. It went down because of the covid event (fucking stupid that it still goes down and there's nothing you can do about it) and now I can't graduate early.
It looks like it's based on the number of tests you take/pass. I'm guessing Intelligence also plays into it. If you pass the 'tests' keeping Intelligence mostly up, it should go up pretty steadily.

That aside, I didn't dig into the code/math for how it's calculated, but it looks to be related to the "gameVar.schoolTest" value. I did a couple of quick var swaps and in my game (with Intelligence of 95), if it's set to:
  • 8 - I had a GPA of 2
  • 6 - I had a GPA of 3
  • 5 - I had a GPA of 4
If your numbers are different, then there may be some math doing an Intelligence modifier, or tracks how many questions you got right/wrong.

2.60 star(s) 10 Votes