2.60 star(s) 10 Votes

cooldevo

Jan 30, 2021
Two items I've come across thus far in 0.7:

1) Not a bug - perhaps continuity issue? Mom and Sister left for Trip Part 1. Each day, while they were gone, if the MC was out when evening rolled into night, the Mom gets you in trouble for getting home late. This works perfectly when she is home... when she is not at home, I wouldn't think she'd be able to get me in trouble for not being home. May want to pause that, for the duration of the trip.... unless the game will have transporters, some other cool instantaneous travel system, or their trip was really only to the neighbors house.

If you want to keep that mechanic, perhaps she could "phone" and say the family GPS app on your phone notified that you got home late so she wanted to make sure you were ok... or something like that?

2) Naming bug - Once the phone unlocks, and you have to call your sister when they are out of town, her name does not reflect properly in the Text or Phone screen if you changed it. I didn't look at the code, but perhaps it's statically written as 'Scarlet' and not using the sister name variable? When I click the 'Scarlet' entry to call her, the conversation shows the right name that I chose for her.

I won't say how long it took to actually figure this one out, as it was far longer than it probably should have taken. ;)

Destrosity

Jan 11, 2018
How in the hell do you cheat the GPA score? Can't find it with save editor. It went down because of the covid event (fucking stupid that it still goes down and there's nothing you can do about it) and now I can't graduate early.

2.60 star(s) 10 Votes