Ren'Py Simple Beginnings [Ep. 5 v1.5.0 BETA] [Barbiecued]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Your definition of "exhibitionism" doesn't cover sexual acts in semi-public places?
For me, exhibitionism is more about the excitement of being exposed, and about turning heads. Soft-sex, if consensual ofc, including some groping, can be part of it indeed. It's more the lesbian aspect that you mentioned that makes it not my thing. But exhibitionism, for me, is more about finding myself admired, and should have a degree of subtlety and mildness. Hence I really enjoyed my time when I modelled at an art academy. I trust that I delivered quite some young men - and probably women too - some restless nights every now and then.

Things like going commando, or working as a waitress naked, orlive in a town where I'm the only one who is allowed and demanded to never wear clothes, or naked urban photoshoots, or being challenged to show off in public, or wear only tattooos or bodypaint. Such things are really among my fetishes.

In fact, I'm still hoping to find a game some time where I'm something like a Magical Girl with invisible armor. There is one dev here who makes such games, but unfortunately he loves extremely sized boobs, while I myself like petites more, less milfy.

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
just a heads up, the gofile downloads folder are missing :)

anyways, any update on how far away "we" are from episode 6 release?

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes