RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early!

Reactions: Mario4don and Patan

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I do not have that option available. I did build the lab
then just play the days, keep going to job in office, take a look at computer the quests you got left, sooner or later you should, takes bit time and little bit of grind on sandbox

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
still unplayable sandbox? or it have at least game walkthrou to know when and where to go?
its playable but grind is still there, this update brings strip club, 4 chicks , have play few weeks to get all , i am still not done
and no wt, all you got hints on ingame computer and more precise patch notes, those tell you more,

Reactions: sdna1

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
its playable but grind is still there, this update brings strip club, 4 chicks , have play few weeks to get all , i am still not done
and no wt, all you got hints on ingame computer and more precise patch notes, those tell you more,
at least something

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
at least something
yeah , main thing for story wise you got computer i am just done with current content when you see blank like that you know your done with current content
for all with exception of pregnancies, for those you know only via patch notes if there are any new

and ofc for cheesing , i dont want to imagine how much grind there is without it got console updated with new girls

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Still getting one of the Paola pictures missing, nice to see the VIP club finally open. Moto had 2nd baby, it's a boy, but the dialogue keeps saying it a 'her'. Also there is still just the one baby sucking on her tit, should be two babies.

Nice update though.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
very good game! problem is. you decide, and things go on very differently than you want. You have to be clairvoyant. one wrong answer, and the game is broken ... very good game but poorly implemented! Wrong answer and you are at the end. This is total crap! You can't finish anything if it annoys you. Because you have no interest. But then the game is over ... That destroys the game. Otherwise it's perfect. and i don't feel like playing the game again X times that it runs the way i want it! now I was suddenly married, although I didn't want to. I wanted to get rid of the woman

Symbol „Von der Community überprüft“

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes