Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
Do I need to revert to an earlier save for Teodora as I see she has new contect in changelog?.
I have the Gym up and running but not seen her since the time gym design section.
Did I make a wrong selection or something ?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Do I need to revert to an earlier save for Teodora as I see she has new contect in changelog?.
I have the Gym up and running but not seen her since the time gym design section.
that changelog is for 10.2 next version

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Simple Days [v0.10.1] [Mega Lono] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,17 GB / 561 MB - SimpleDays-0.10.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,1x GB / 543 MB - SimpleDays-0.10.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Start new game and Go straight to Chapter 2 (you have this option). Answering a few questions you can get rid of the woman which you don't want to be with and... keep playing the way you like it.
OR instead of getting rid of the woman.. why not select all of them including her... and keep playing.
Great Idea! This Work YES!! What a Great Game and Idea!
I have play Open World. But i think i have a bug. I dont have all Girls take.
Now come James and Ema no visit :(

Is all ready, i think.... grrrrr

Thank you for the Answer!! ^5 and Shake Hands!

Reactions: megalono

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Start new game and Go straight to Chapter 2 (you have this option). Answering a few questions you can get rid of the woman which you don't want to be with and... keep playing the way you like it.
OR instead of getting rid of the woman.. why not select all of them including her... and keep playing.
ya know what would be really really funny .. if we get to fuck Ema again ... kinda like the 1st time and she says .. i knew it was you :ROFLMAO::love::ROFLMAO:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
You do get to see Teodora again in the current version, take her out for a meal and flirt outrageously with her, but that's about it. I'm waiting for the swimming pool among other things.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Option to build the lab doesnt appear. met both the dude andthe construction chick
just play what you can do other stuff you got unfinished (computer hints), skip few weeks but every day check the office for new option its easy to do all in day just use DayTimePeriod = 2 before you hit end of day, thats just after breakfast and you can do all what day got offer every day, at some point you should get option to call the dud to go work for you
i dont have save at that point didnt really care about it and its been a while, but everything in this game does take time follow hints do stuff where it tells you to till they disappear all you can do

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Necronlord3

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I almost never play these games with my headset on, regardless of if I leave the sound/music on. And usually mute the music if I leave the sound on. So it wasn't til I recognized the choreography of How You Like That that I realized the 'music vids' were actually Kpop vids. And some other stuff too. But I won't recognize the western pop cause I can't be bothered with most of it. So it was very unexpected to find short clips of several of my fave Kpop groups in this. Black Pink, AoA, Sistar and a cpl others I recognized the song even if I didn't recall the group since they were ones I came across as 'recommended' in Kpop binges. Dunno if the dev did them themself or from other sources but damn well done that even the choreography was on point. After all, I recognized the song from the choreography.
Woulda really made my day if my fave group was one of them, 4 Minute. CLC too. (they took over 4 Minute's place as my top Cube group after 4 Minute disbanded) And EXID and 2NE1. This from a dude that is SO FAR outside the expected demographic of a Kpop fan. (50 yr old white dude from the Prairies of Canada) Yes, I have a number of the albums from the groups I listed as well. In arms reach. And all the 4 Minute ones I could get a hold of, one album I even lucked out and it is autographed. o/

Reactions: tough love

dp14153

Mar 26, 2021
Paola issue; played verison 0.10.0 and she had baby. Her status never changed from pregnant to having a kid. Now I've updated to 0.10.1 and continued and she is still pregnant and won't have the kid. Any fix for this?

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Is there any reason to skip the morning routine?

Also is any content missable? Like if I wait too long to call someone events will progress anyway?

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ok have figure it out the variables for console, now you can add blue pills and condoms if you want

mcInventoryQuantity[4]+= - blue pills
mcInventoryQuantity[0]+= - condoms
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes