Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
The update offers far too little for the long wait! What the majority of players want is not offered. Sex mit Ema... :-( The update neglects the main characters again. Playable again? :cry: Not really either. Play once and end. Nice update but definitely not anymore. I'm glad that I'm no longer a Patreon with him.(y) He completely loses sight of the main story.:cry: Luckily the BDSM can be blocked. But the time he wastes on the subject. Missing out where needed! BDSM doesn't fit into this game. That's my opinion. It kills it even! The developer has no plan of BDSM. That makes the thing so sad. Blowjob on the sofa, with BDSM??? where is that? :LOL::LOL::LOL: I want to see that! There you can see that the developer has no idea about BDSM.(n) It doesn't fit the game at all! Sorry Mega Lono you're driving the game against the wall. At first you're too fast with the updates. Now you're falling asleep. And no plan of BDSM... There's a reason why games are different just deal with it! Bottom line, this update is a disappointment.. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Whats up with "Check Sasha - Spa Evening" ?

After Zarina takes a break from work Sasha covers for her, and the questlog tells to to check on her.

But noting happens.

In the last update the told me that is have reached the end of this version, and i wasnt able to play fiurther. Now nothing happens anymore

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
as sasha goes, is just to check on her, same as you get notifications after birth to check on girls and nothing happens
as for end of version it just tells you that there is no more story, but you can still do the pregnancies and repeatable events, at least in sandbox

Reactions: Mad Max: Creampie

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
So, in my playthrough (to current end of content), I've only seen the Naomi character twice. Where is she hiding? Kinda hard to have a relationship with someone that can only be seen as a picture on the side of a milk carton...

Reactions: Budman 1959

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I have no idea if I've gotten all which is possible pregnant (again), what's the current status?
Apart from the fact that the currently pregnant women have not given birth yet, does that fit, or did I miss ovulation with one of the ladys?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mad Max: Creampie

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I have no idea if I've gotten all which is possible pregnant (again), what's the current status?
Apart from the fact that the currently pregnant women have not given birth yet, does that fit, or did I miss ovulation with one of the ladys?

well in this update you got

Reactions: Ssato243

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
i love this game, kinda like it found out about this game after a year, as support i join patreon "involved" so who other like/enjoy should also join support DEV xx
suggestion** possible to add STD (as option) make it more real, as i exp get std/sti with multiple partner so be so realism into game as creampie may lead to pregnancy.. so should be made it to game haha my humble 2cent.
support 5s.PNG

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
is there anyway to active the console in mobile version ?
hmm, no clue, but i doubt, you would probably have to transfer saves between pc and phone, theoreticaly might be possible, tho no clue how would you access shift+0 on phone
had talk about this some time ago, not sure if person solved anything , but you can check/try
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-13-0-mega-lono.61893/post-7652564

but if all else fail you can always use

that one works with renpy just fine, just variables are displayed bit dif
and also got this
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpa-rgss3a-rpyc-online-viewer-save-editor.60761/

Last edited:

Piku02

Feb 18, 2022
View attachment 1263384

Overview:
Simple Days story is based on simple days :) One at a time... Your character is a young boy, just after his 19 years birthday. You will take control of his life ...finding his first job, girlfriend(s), touching the shady life, encounter awkward situations, buying first car etc. Maybe will go after the money, maybe after study, maybe just start a family. Do you want to make your character a stand up guy or join the dark side? It will be up to you. The game will give you the choice.. but it is you, who will decide what will happen. It will start with simple days, but more simple days pass, more complicated and colorful the story will become.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-29
Release Date: 2022-04-27
Developer: Mega Lono
Censored: No
Version: 0.13.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1263385 View attachment 1263386 View attachment 1263387 View attachment 1263388 View attachment 1263389 View attachment 1263390 View attachment 1263391 View attachment 1263392 View attachment 1263393 View attachment 1263394 View attachment 1263395 View attachment 1263396 View attachment 1263397 View attachment 1263398 View attachment 1263399 View attachment 1263401 View attachment 1263402
Can anyone give me save file of these two parts please. Because I don't find this two scenes in my game.

AlexVN

Jun 28, 2018
hmm, no clue, but i doubt, you would probably have to transfer saves between pc and phone, theoreticaly might be possible, tho no clue how would you access shift+0 on phone
had talk about this some time ago, not sure if person solved anything , but you can check/try
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-13-0-mega-lono.61893/post-7652564

but if all else fail you can always use

that one works with renpy just fine, just variables are displayed bit dif
and also got this
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpa-rgss3a-rpyc-online-viewer-save-editor.60761/
the save editor online works but when i try the 2nd it broke my save and i have to play from the beginning of chapter 2 but thanks for the help

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Check, got it all.
I waited until the 21st with the threesome with Moko and Naomi, but couldn't knock Naomi up. :p
yeah only matter of time, wouldnt surprise me if with next update, as there will be pregnancy announcements from new 3

izilgur

Mar 1, 2019
ths game is good, i played like 6 hours without break and reading almost everything, looking forward for this game, and hopefully on the future the content increase specially with the girls (and im not talking only about sex, but some kind of story or something that involve them on the story like in the begining when MC has to help them in some way) and your sons/daugthers.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
i love this game, kinda like it found out about this game after a year, as support i join patreon "involved" so who other like/enjoy should also join support DEV xx
suggestion** possible to add STD (as option) make it more real, as i exp get std/sti with multiple partner so be so realism into game as creampie may lead to pregnancy.. so should be made it to game haha my humble 2cent.
View attachment 1790811
We all like or love the game. The Problem is. The Dev work on all, but not on this what players like have! Looks the Poll. Win have by this Ema, Paola and Maria. for more
content ... And what get the players? only a
pair Pics more in this Update. And end. For this is a Poll
senseless!

The game must have gameplay, and more by the Mainstory! (this is for me the Spa-Girls, Girls at Home, James, Ema and Paola)

Not new Charackters or news why BDSM Club.

I Think is dont ok. First he make a Poll. And work not on the Result. But Take the Money....

By the Update 13. He make all hot on Ema, with pics on Beach... on end? 20 clicks and Warm Air....

i think is the wrong way he to support to Times.

but everyone has to decide for themselves. Only I have to have the basics in the game first.

before I work on the rest of the game

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes