nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
The more u get deeper into the game, the worse game performs. I'm at last update and its ridiculous, like im using some antiquated pc

bossdenz100

May 12, 2020
yep, if you push tru threesome, shes now repeatable chick, can fuck her each day and got option for solo or threesome
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and yeah initial you could say no but as dev said with that you cut her out
you get to fuck her, be her sugga daddy, impregnated her willingly , but she doesnt want to be with you View attachment 1875263

does makes me wonder tho , if dev will do same with probably fan favorite Ema

how to trigger CALL ELENA IN OFFICE?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
how to trigger CALL ELENA IN OFFICE?
as it shows on the pic of post you have replied, you got option when you get in morning in your office , can replay 1nce per day , now my play is sandbox there works fine, for vn version of it got no clue, for that check conversations on devs P posts if ppl got any issues or solutions.
but before you get option to call her, you have to do the threesome, if you dont you close path with her. (at least based on dev, not sure if it was any changes made about that)

Dan2hot

Jan 12, 2021
I dont understand the dev, I dont use cheats I like to plays in native form (sandbox), but honest to make 30m or some say need 50m it would take 50+ hours of gameplay ! WTF you get 1 mill every Tuesday! and pay a quarter of that out ! WTF

bossdenz100

May 12, 2020
as it shows on the pic of post you have replied, you got option when you get in morning in your office , can replay 1nce per day , now my play is sandbox there works fine, for vn version of it got no clue, for that check conversations on devs P posts if ppl got any issues or solutions.
but before you get option to call her, you have to do the threesome, if you dont you close path with her. (at least based on dev, not sure if it was any changes made about that)

i did the the threesome and impregnate her. but i dont have the option in the morning in the office to call her. i am in the sandbox type of play. already skip many days but to no avail.

Dan2hot

Jan 12, 2021
I dont understand the dev, I dont use cheats I like to plays in native form (sandbox), but honest to make 30m or some say need 50m it would take 50+ hours of gameplay ! WTF you get 1 mill every Tuesday! and pay a quarter of that out ! WTF
I guess I could just keep forward time till Tues and sell the blue pills BUT whats the point in that !

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Simple Days [v0.14.0] [Mega Lono] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,98 GB / 816 MB - SimpleDays-0.14.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,97 GB / 799 MB - SimpleDays-0.14.0-mac-crunched.zip
= ~41,2% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) -

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i did the the threesome and impregnate her. but i dont have the option in the morning in the office to call her. i am in the sandbox type of play. already skip many days but to no avail.
hmm, then i got no clue, i load my last save from previous version that i have left
and got option right away
maybe only thing that can think off, did you impregnate her on threesome ? , nwm you did that
because between that and current update only things that happend was, your buddy from ch1 shows up to work for you and one ex or bf of one of the girls came to bitch something and your gang dealth with him

have load that save on pic above , one baby birth in between , went to office next day and got option to call her right away
only reason that can think off, do you have your gang , could be that related

send me save let me see

Last edited:

bossdenz100

May 12, 2020
hmm, then i got no clue, i load my last save from previous version that i have left
and got option right away
maybe only thing that can think off, did you impregnate her on threesome ? , nwm you did that
because between that and current update only things that happend was, your buddy from ch1 shows up to work for you and one ex or bf of one of the girls came to bitch something and your gang dealth with him

have load that save on pic above , one baby birth in between , went to office next day and got option to call her right away
only reason that can think off, do you have your gang , could be that related
[SPOILER[/SPOILER]

send me save let me see
does ELENA repeatable shows in the computer to do list/quest? i load my save last May 1, i did the Julia and Elena threesome on ovulatio day and saved from there. in my save there is no Elena quest in the computer but have Julia and Teodora. here is my last saved game.

ArthurSora

Jul 31, 2017
here's a save for 0.14.0 with every girl's path taken except naomi, she lost MC's phone number or smt and she ain't calling.
maybe if you wait longer than I did she will or maybe I did smt wrong.

Reactions: sanmal

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
does ELENA repeatable shows in the computer to do list/quest? i load my save last May 1, i did the Julia and Elena threesome on ovulatio day and saved from there. in my save there is no Elena quest in the computer but have Julia and Teodora. here is my last saved game.
looking at your save, not sure what you did with her, but she is not pregnant, noir she agree to be pregnant or you had chat with her about it
this are your variables
and this are mine, from my path, you can compare,
not sure what you messed with it, probably finish scene too soon, cause you can pump her during threesome multiple times and you talk with her in the end

you can try to copy those variables and see if anything happens or load threesome save if you have and try again, i got no clue on how to trigger at this point, specially if you are pass threesome

and she shows here as you could see pic above, as soon as you sit down, tho not in your case, you had to blew her off somehow

here's a save for 0.14.0 with every girl's path taken except naomi, she lost MC's phone number or smt and she ain't calling.
maybe if you wait longer than I did she will or maybe I did smt wrong.
if you did impregnate her when you got 1st threesome with moko , she will call when she announces, and if you agree to took her in if its yours, she will call you when she gives birth, if not then you can blow her off

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 90 Votes