ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
I guess in chapter 3, which will begin after v 0.17 will be published (in the words of the dev, this will be the last version for chapter 2), because there is no mention of it in the plans for this version (just moving to the new home).

HoBru

Jul 2, 2020
this is only me or there is a bug that dora don't give a baby and i put and don't ask about the red syringe and put i love bdsm and don't appear that secret is pregnant and the second offer?

Meteor43

Jan 17, 2022
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.16.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 864 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Update please

• Angry
Reactions: estrada777

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
She has one child and we did paperwork but now she is not in the possible calls?
because thats probably all the content that is with her for now, if you got one kid from before, there was another sex scene from last update (with chance of impregnation, if on ovul day) and thats it for now, she doesnt have replayable sex scene after birth yet

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
because thats probably all the content that is with her for now, if you got one kid from before, there was another sex scene from last update (with chance of impregnation, if on ovul day) and thats it for now, she doesnt have replayable sex scene after birth yet
Thanks!

Reactions: micmitja

Nextor

Feb 16, 2020
Simple Days [v0.16.2] [Mega Lono] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,33 GB / 901 MB - SimpleDays-0.16.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,xx GB / 867 MB - SimpleDays-0.16.2-mac-crunched.zip
= 38,7% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

Unofficial Update Patch v0.16.1 to v0.16.2 (original/compressed)
Download (Update Patch): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Thank you, I love this game

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SimpleDays-0.16.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Giccone

Feb 1, 2021
Please, I need help!!!
(Sorry if my writing in English it's not perfect ; my hope is that anyway you can understand my problem. Thanks in advance to anyone who pays attention to me)

With my 16.1 (for Windows) i changed just for try/fun "ovul day sasha" (with console command) but it wasn't defined in 16.1 and than when i went in Sasha Info, an error showed out...after that, I tryed to fix it with console command, to reset the variables changes but because it was late night i closed the game and i went to spleep....The next day, when the game doesn't run anymore, no errors (Traceback) is displayed, anything happened....
the .exe doesn't run....
I tryed:
- to delete the game and re-extract the game from the .zip folder after re-downloaded 16.1 from GoFile but anything changed;
- to delete the saves with the changes about sasha....nothing changed;
- to run the .exe for x32 bit, anything happened;
- to run the game with Nvidia grafic Processor or With Admin access.....nothing happened;
My hope was that with 16.2 i can run the .exe....nothing changed with this updated Version...the game still doesn't run. I tryed to run an older version, 15.1 but it's the same, it doesn't run.
What can i try? There is in the PC's memory :)C) some temporary folder/files correlated to the .exe of the game that i can delete? maybe it affects the running of the .exe; I don't know what to do anymore....i'm very sorry about this problem because i like a lot this game but i'm near to giving up :(

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I need help!!! with my 16.1 (for Windows) i changed just for try/fun "ovul day sasha" (with console command) but it wasn't defined in 16.1 and than when i went in Sasha Info, an error showed out...after that, I tryed to fix it with console command, to reset the variables changes but because it was late night i closed the game and i went to spleep....The next day, when the game doesn't run anymore, no errors (Traceback) is displayed, anything happened....
the .exe doesn't run....
I tryed:
- to delete the game and re-extract the game from the .zip folder after re-downloaded 16.1 from GoFile but anything changed;
- to delete the saves with the changes about sasha....nothing changed;
- to run the .exe for x32 bit, anything happened;
- to run the game with Nvidia grafic Processor or With Admin access.....nothing happened;
My hope was that with 16.2 i can run the .exe....nothing changed with this updated Version...the game still doesn't run. I tryed to run an older version, 15.1 but it's the same, it doesn't run.
What can i try? There is in the PC's memory :)C) some temporary folder/files correlated to the .exe of the game that i can delete? maybe it affects the running of the .exe; I don't know what to do anymore....i'm very sorry about this problem because i like a lot this game but i'm near to giving up :(
with 16.2 sasha got fixed can access her profile
as for not launching you have to delete persistent in both places \saves ; appdata

Last edited:
Reactions: Giccone

Giccone

Feb 1, 2021
with 16.2 sasha got fixed can access her profile
probably better to replay from Sasha event forward with 16.2

as for not launching you have to delete persistent in both places \saves ; appdata
Thanks for the reply; i deleted the persistent in \game\saves; sorry, but i can't find \appdata as a folder. Where i can open \appdata ?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for the reply; i deleted the persistent in \game\saves; sorry, but i can't find \appdata as a folder. Where i can open \appdata ?
its hidden folder for PC you got
C:\Users\PC name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SimpleDays-1596073118
for other systems you have to find yourself where is equivalent of appdata

Reactions: Giccone

Sumanth.junk3

Jul 12, 2022
Is it possible to get Paolo pregnant 2nd time, she gave birth to the first child and meet her afterwards and had sex with her. The tasks on computer says visit paolo. But no sure what exactly need to be done to complete the task and get her pregnant again

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Is it possible to get Paolo pregnant 2nd time, she gave birth to the first child and meet her afterwards and had sex with her. The tasks on computer says visit paolo. But no sure what exactly need to be done to complete the task and get her pregnant again
She can get pregnant again, I think she had the 2nd child in my game, just waiting for the new hose so I can move everyone in.

Yep, just checked my game and she has 2 kids.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
she can have 5
you got 2 ways, whether when you are on disco get her wasted and have sex with her after
or
during day on coffee visit , 1 day before her ovul day or she forces you to wear condom, way i usually do in those situation, on her visit i set Ovul on +1 day that currently is and once am pass the condom choice i turn it back on same day

Reactions: CircaAD

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Is it just me or are there 2 (two) versions of 16.2;
1. where some of the females can get pregnant to a fixed amount of children. An early release version.
2. where only some of females can get pregnant to an additive amount to what they already have. The latter f95z release version.
or
Was there some hot fix that makes it a 16.2.1.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Is it just me or are there 2 (two) versions of 16.2;
1. where some of the females can get pregnant to a fixed amount of children. An early release version.
2. where only some of females can get pregnant to an additive amount to what they already have. The latter f95z release version.
or
Was there some hot fix that makes it a 16.2.1.
16.2 was bug fix
and seems to be on P
1676501692023.png
1676501603686.png

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes