NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Geez. The MC goes from spending every night on the couch with his parents to moving out of the country and not even telling them they have grandchildren until he has enough of them to explode an orphanage :ROFLMAO:

An ungrateful child is like a serpent's tooth!

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Bah, Teodora ovulation day fell on a monday, which is when pregnancy/birthing happens, and it of course f'n triggered for me.
I was like, ok maybe the very next day Teo can still get pregnant, goto office, and damn Madam/Gang stuff triggers.
Ok, so, maybe even next day I can still try, NOPE, another Madam/Gang scene trigger at work.

Tried on the 12th of the month, and the 3rd sperm animation didn't triggers, BOO having to wait 4 more weeks!

Guess I'll quickly look into changing her variable via console.

edit: fixed typo above + added below
I still can't figure out how to have sex with Paola while avoiding taking advantage of her being drunk.
Is the bar/dance then drunk sex scene required for any other sex scene?
Cause I grinded out her love to 50+ and she still has same exact conversation in her apartment during her daytime event.

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Bah, Teodora ovulation day fell on a monday, which is when pregnancy/birthing happens, and it of course f'n triggered for me.
I was like, ok maybe the very next day Teo can still get pregnant, goto office, and damn Madam/Gang stuff triggers.
Ok, so, maybe even next day I can still try, NOPE, another Madam/Gang scene trigger at work.

Tried on the 12th of the month, and the 3rd sperm animation didn't triggers, BOO having to wait 4 more weeks!

Guess I'll quickly look into changing her variable via console.

edit: fixed typo above + added below
I still can't figure out how to have sex with Paola while avoiding taking advantage of her being drunk.
Cause I grinded out her love to 50+ and she still has same exact conversation in her apartment during her daytime event.
just set TeodoraOvul = - on day you like (tho this does work only 1st 2 times you go there for sex, after scene is too short)
here got rest of em if you need

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
Paola's first sex scene can only happen after a visit to the stripclub where you get her slightly drunk, and it's also the only way you can impregnate her (that's how it is supposed to happen in the VN).

After first child, you can always have sex with her during the day (and have 4 more babies)

Regarding Zara instead, I tried a few weeks continuously and it never comes the possibility of having sex after second child so it's probably "forbidden" (something in the code gets in the way :D ) which is weird since you can still have sex with the other girls even if they don't get pregnant anymore.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Paola's first sex scene can only happen after a visit to the stripclub where you get her slightly drunk, and it's also the only way you can impregnate her (that's how it is supposed to happen in the VN).

After first child, you can always have sex with her during the day (and have 4 more babies)

Regarding Zara instead, I tried a few weeks continuously and it never comes the possibility of having sex after second child so it's probably "forbidden" (something in the code gets in the way :D ) which is weird since you can still have sex with the other girls even if they don't get pregnant anymore.
yeah as zara can confirm , havent been able to have sex with her in 2 updates after her 2nd child, but did also got her pregnant for someone who hasnt reach quota yet this update.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah as zara can confirm , havent been able to have sex with her in 2 updates after her 2nd child, but did also got her pregnant for someone who hasnt reach quota yet this update.
hey 1st thanks again for helping me out ... 2nd can i get Paola pregnant after she has kid #1 ... or is that messed also .... and asking the same for Zara ...
i didn't think you could get Teodora pregnant ? what about Julia .. can we get her pregnant .. or do you know ?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
hey 1st thanks again for helping me out ... 2nd can i get Paola pregnant after she has kid #1 ... or is that messed also .... and asking the same for Zara ...
i didn't think you could get Teodora pregnant ? what about Julia .. can we get her pregnant .. or do you know ?
for Paola you can , whether at night out if shes ovulated or then you get option to have sex during day after you have coffee on your way out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tho there is catch, if you are there on ovul day, she force you to wear the condome so you have to cheese it
sex PaolaOvul on next day and then ask
and when you see that you can set ovul day back on current day (its how i cheese her)
or if you got 48h sperm enabled you still have to come day or 2 before her ovul day and hope that it triggers
after that you have to go to her on coffee for up to week till shes ready to tell you that shes pregnant

for zara, if you dont have 2 kids yet, just go to her and use new options that shows , play with zipper, boob, what ever comes next with boob till she wants to have sex, at some point before 2nd kid you got option there "i want you"
but if you are still trying for 1st kid make sure you use pill, you get double pump and double chance to see anim
but if you had 1st kid already , then you got 2 options , 1 standing and 2nd on table and if on her ovul day doesnt show anim on table , do standing or other way around
after 2nd kid, i didnt get sex with her at all and not for lack of trying

Teodora you can , but only 1st 2 visits , after there is no point , did try , you can set TeodoraPregn = True and be done with it or wait for next update to gain another option if, i had to replay prevous update anyway (to impregnate secret bdsm and gain another injection) and got have pregnant this time , where 1st time i couldnt was too late

for her (Teodora) got how to in my guide that have made after

ah julia yes you can get her also , there is also how to in guide, but in general 1st time she invites you, you must take blue pill and if you want her on call you cant mute her dud , after when you have her on daily call, you must take 2 pills + what she gives you , that way she falls to sleep after and forget about morning pill, any other combo she takes morning pill, if you dont take pill 1st time, you get no pill option after too

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
for Paola you can , whether at night out if shes ovulated or then you get option to have sex during day after you have coffee on your way out
tho there is catch, if you are there on ovul day, she force you to wear the condome so you have to cheese it
sex PaolaOvul on next day and then ask
and when you see that you can set ovul day back on current day (its how i cheese her)
or if you got 48h sperm enabled you still have to come day or 2 before her ovul day and hope that it triggers
after that you have to go to her on coffee for up to week till shes ready to tell you that shes pregnant

for zara, if you dont have 2 kids yet, just go to her and use new options that shows , play with zipper, boob, what ever comes next with boob till she wants to have sex, at some point before 2nd kid you got option there "i want you"
after 2nd kid, i didnt get sex with her at all and not for lack of trying

Teodora you can , but only 1st 2 visits , after there is no point , did try , you can set TeodoraPregn = True and be done with it or wait for next update to gain another option if, i had to replay prevous update anyway (to impregnate secret bdsm and gain another injection) and got have pregnant this time , where 1st time i couldnt was too late

for her (Teodora) got how to in my guide that have made after
Workupload

ah julia yes you can get her also , there is also how to in guide, but in general 1st time she invites you, you must take blue pill and if you want her on call you cant mute her dud , after when you have her on daily call, you must take 2 pills + what she gives you , that way she falls to sleep after and forget about morning pill, any other combo she takes morning pill, if you dont take pill 1st time, you get no pill option after too
thanks man your help is amazing :)

Reactions: micmitja

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.14.0
Size 869 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port.

Reactions: 7Spear

Senakr

Jun 21, 2022
1st you you start with that when you got talk with moko in morning before breakfast if it hasnt been changed
you can change the date with NaomiOvul = what ever date you want - next day+
then she shows up on that day in morning and takes mako to party
same night you have to go sleep to your room and you get woken up for action
then if you impregnate her she will call you and inform you - if you dont you cut her loose from rest of game
after you get another call when she give birth and if you want her you can invite her to come live with you
and after that you can have threesome all the time during sleep time
all that is to it

now your save you didnt even pass 1st stage
have moved ovul to 24 just in case and in morning i get to see mako to just announce that she will invite her, so go to her room as soon as you wake up till she tells you that
How to check or change the variables??

MomsDog

Feb 4, 2018
Great harem game. (y)(y) Long post:

I'm unsure on the devs road map or plans, but I have a few suggestions and thoughts and/or questions:

1. Be nice to manage company's employees wages, Maria starting off with 500 a week is a crime!
[I am replaying now, I don't remember if she gets a GOOD raise when we finish gym/pool/advertisements/whatever, she should, in steps, ie: 1000, 1500, etc.]

2. Paola:
Is there a way to romance and have sex with Paola without getting her drunk? I don't want to take advantage of her.
Can we hire Paola to clean my apartment, I am replaying, and I don't recall EVER once seeing her in my apartment.
Paola, said something like babysitting when we first meet her [I forget the term, daycare maybe?], does she ever have option to hire her for daycare or something? Both at her place and my apartment she can do this.

3. Rebecca:
Is there a way to have non-sleep sex with Rebecca in her room after she moves in? [feels unemotional/unromantic]
Rebecca seems a little distant to MC, she often ignores him and cuts off conversations by going and doing other stuff in middle of conversation. [she does come off as a little childish, but the the MC can at least get her attention back and let her know what she just did to him, nice or mean or other 'response']
She brought up liking horror movies (and I said I liked horror movies) and she stated we should watch some together, I don't recall this happening, at least not resulting in a sex scene.
She also brought up looking up interesting places to visit in the city, and again, never happens.

4. Maybe add a 'date' mechanic to the game, where you can go on dates [any time of the day] with individuals, small group that have similar interests, or even entire family/harem like a big fancy dinner or to the beach or picnic or something.
Doesn't need to be animated, just have static images/scenes is enough.
Examples: Movies, Resturants, Picnics, Beach, outdoor exercising, shopping, cafe/coffee, walk in park, pool, etc.

5. Children:
Where are the children? I want to see them in home somewhere, maybe set up a baby crib in their birth mothers room, OR have 1 or 2 bigger rooms for multiple children [you know, so everyone can help take care of the children together], that can be turned into kids rooms later when they grow up a little.

6. The big story arch:
Taking over the city (or running it, I forget what MC says to James over the phone).
I can only see this as MC eventually taking over all criminal enterprises, including becoming Madam's boss, or eliminating her. [keeping her alive would have a ton of advantages of course, like her doing the work you would have to do if you eliminated her, she would also of course continue making money for you, as well as a possible sex partner too.]
edit: got to point in story with Greg (works in security), which when highered could maybe expand or stength your security. [maybe after Madam questline finishes]

7. James/Ema/Elena
Has the dev revealed how they want to handle this issue? Becaues its starting to look like we can eventually take both Ema and Elena from James.
I don't want to hurt James, he has just as much right to build his own harem, though he did offer/have threesome with MC and Elena; so I don't know how he would feel+react if we did take both from him.
James could get mad and turn against the MC.
James can end up leaving/dying somehow.
James could figure out he was gay along.
James could get more love interests... which we may also want to take, it could possible go on forever! "Gotta Catch 'Em All!"
edit: got to point in story with Greg (works in security), could potentially replace James... but then we would chase Gregs girls...

8. (edit) Abby/Bombina/etc: I noticed they gain love points, but I don't see her on the info screen along with the other characters that get love points.
Are they off screen, do I need to scroll somehow, or is their icons+info just not added to that screen yet? Why else have her gaining love points.

ps. I forever want Secret :love: -please-
pss. is it also possible to romance just a single (or none) love interest? Because I can put off all others for Secret + Elena.
psss. If you add more characters, I vote for hot curvy milfs. [if you plan on adding more characters that is, some other missing tags: tattoos+piercings, chubby {at least, not 'perfect' figure/skin or 'exaggerated porportions'}]

edit: update +minor grammer/typo/formating fixes.
Great thoughts! I would like to convey it to the Author.
As the game progressed, the question arose: What is the meaning of Vicky on the information screen? From the very beginning, we knew that she wanted to get pregnant from the main character. Got pregnant and gave birth. And everything. Only the cell occupies. And the status is Alone.
Can she also be transported to the main character?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
How to check or change the variables??
easiest way if you are on pc is via unren
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-v-0-11v3-unren-v-0-12v3-unren-v-0-13-v2-unren-windowed.92717/

otherwise you can enable console the old way
to open SimpleDays-0.14.0-pc\renpy\common\00console.rpy
and find and change config.console = True (big letter)

to simply check whats what you can use

[Tool] - [RPGM] - [Ren'Py] [RPA] [RGSS3A] [RPYC] Online Viewer & Save editor - this one can break save if use it after

here got list of em
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-14-0-mega-lono.61893/post-8377411

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
well you got or will have with next update way out of bdsm if you dont care about
the good things that is coming you will have all chicks in same house
and also got yours and annas parents also coming, i would say incest but wont hold my breath
The Parents is the Base Story this is Good! Annas Parents, with one eye closed is Story to.

Create he Incest in the Game. Can we Good Bye saying to this game.

I Say only patreon and Big Brother. :(

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
can we get to romanc e madam damm
not yet, but maybe in future , depend if you got right deal out of it
at least it is hinted then
one thing we know for sure, some of his subs are against it and not many for it
so keeping gang for start might cause problems in future
1656022901353.png
hopefully the extend explained and final dec of that will be with next update
also another thing we know, if you get right deal , there you will get the instant prego injections , to kill the grind of that will be most welcoming
1656023047762.png
now the extend of story evolved there all depend on ppl liking it, so ppl have to tell em they like it on P

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes