chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hey Guys how i can move to the new House? I went to the Police and buy it but nothing happend
If you looked at tasks it said to go to police and apply for citenzenship last, but I think someone did that then did the other stuff. To go to new house you have meet certain requirements, make sure no girl in house are visible pregnant. I had wait like 2 weeks. If you in sandbox mode and want to see scenes that happen find my upload file have it saved when you get option to move to new house,don't have many babies maybe like 10-12

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
As most of you all know most likely next update we will have to run for Major only condition to win is whoever has more kids will be winner. Right now
micmitja is top 1. I guess that phrase"keep it in your pant doesn't apply to him, here we have a Family photo of him with his kids, so guys buckle up and get to work we have some catching up to do :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_74.png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Simple Days [v0.17.4] [Mega Lono]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Guys now how many kids can we have with all the girls,anyone got the numbers?
These numbers are from my playthrough at least.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Something weird happened in my playthrough, when Teodora announces that she is pregnant I didn't get the option to ask her to leave her husband even though I did everything right before.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Man I've gone through so many days without anything of note happening... it's probably bugged because if it's intended it's so damn dull... only objective (other than the applying for citizenship thing) is to hug Sasha but the only times you ever interact with her is just her asking if you want meat or veggie food, and I think she only did that when Maria was away).

Reactions: chicho1958

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Have used the 17.4 bugfix its still not happening
and how to interact with naiomi in new house ?no way to fuck her either?
well you can try to reapply universal_day.rpyc -> go to sleep, that triggered for me
well 1st she have to be there that day
then you can set - DayTimePeriod = 8 and go to their room

Reactions: Guz007

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
well you can try to reapply universal_day.rpyc -> go to sleep, that triggered for me

Soooo if I turned down this girl i'm fucked and need to start again ??? I can't get the sasha hug scene to trigger, I am playing VN mode tho?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Man I've gone through so many days without anything of note happening... it's probably bugged because if it's intended it's so damn dull... only objective (other than the applying for citizenship thing) is to hug Sasha but the only times you ever interact with her is just her asking if you want meat or veggie food, and I think she only did that when Maria was away).
It's funny even if you restart at the beginning of Chapter 2 "Hug Sasha" is there as an unachievable goal.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Soooo if I turned down Sasha i'm fucked and need to start again ???
well wouldnt be 1st one that you cut loose that way. not sure where you can turn her down tho thinking.png
as for starting again, myself would wait for next update to start and option to start new game from ch3 with 20/30?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Citizenship application (I am playing as VN. But I could not apply for citizenship.) I will be glad if you help
I don't play VN but started a game to try help others with VN problem and 1st person that I saw his save was he didn't have any of his main girls in new house, I don't know if that is revelant or not will have to go threw game to see so might take me a couple days I'll hit VN for 24h in 2 days trying finish it. Until then I can't help until I see problem myself and trust me only 1% of me wants to play VN so fcking boring and no movement it's like a bird that can't fly but still will sacrifice my wings for a couple days but hey you better take me to strip club later and leave me there for a week.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
The hug thing happen randomly wasn't even looking for it,was in office and she came, some events don't happen from 1 day to another, the move to new house took me 2 weeks to trigger it,just glad saved right there in case peeps needed a save.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I don't play VN but started a game to try help others with VN problem and 1st person that I saw his save was he didn't have any of his main girls in new house, I don't know if that is revelant or not will have to go threw game to see so might take me a couple days I'll hit VN for 24h in 2 days trying finish it. Until then I can't help until I see problem myself and trust me only 1% of me wants to play VN so fcking boring and no movement it's like a bird that can't fly but still will sacrifice my wings for a couple days but hey you better take me to strip club later and leave me there for a week.
no main girls in new house was initial 17.0 bug for those that went solo sleep

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
no main girls in new house was initial 17.0 bug for those that went solo sleep
Yeah was trying figure out the guys VN save and saw he was missing all main girls and 2 more side chicks but gotta say you got lucky guy could beat you with kids but he didn't have secret pregnant so he probably end up 2nd place. But no worries still have time to catch up if these girls don't kill me first. :oops: :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
figured out naiomi , we have to extract bug fix17.04 in game folder right?

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes