micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Pregnancy and Kids - check and fix if any girl has been left with frozen progress after the new house - Hey dev what happen? All have 100% complete except this
well i am not a dev. but i has probably been fixed in next update which is out

1695706174753.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so wait for someone to leak it or go sub to dev and grab it there pepe shrug.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: CircaAD

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Pregnancy and Kids - check and fix if any girl has been left with frozen progress after the new house - Hey dev what happen? All have 100% complete except this
Or perhaps that'll be addressed in Chapter 3, along with the new features that'll be featured by the time it comes out (which will take a while).

Reactions: JR_LIV

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Reactions: micmitja

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
This is version 0.17.6

I would greatly appreciate it if you could find some time to write a positive review for my game.

I'm writing this, because I currently have a 1-star review from maxx mad, and it leaves me pondering: how could my game receive such a low rating?
Let's consider what my game offers:
I have sounds and music - yes.
I have animations - yes.
I have a long play filled with content - yes.
I have numerous characters - yes.
I have good-quality (not best, but good) rendering images - yes.
I have a well-developed storyline - yes. - For you, maxx mad, I want to emphasize that there is a significant build-up in the game. Anna has her parent's story, Dora's journey includes dating, and Moko and Vicky have a substantial joint storyline.

So, I'm genuinely puzzled as to how my game could have received a 1-star rating.
I do have the power to kindly ask for your support. If you could take a moment to write a positive review, I would be immensely grateful.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Mega Lono

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes