ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
View attachment 2972148
yeah i know you did quite few times, i still dont know where you guys find the will to do so. i guess when your doing willingly is another thing, but usually for me when am forced to replay game thats fastest way for me to loose interest in game. got probably 30/40 games on side that havent touched in years just cause of that. :D specially when you just replay it and you have to do it again with next update. those just wait to be completed or abandoned.
well being retired ... i have a shit load of time on my hands .... my harddrive must have a few thousand games ... i've played them a few thousand times :LOL:
altho alot of them i play more than others ... i have a ton of older games .. can't shake playing them .... i love'em to much :love:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
wtf no rallies,no debates and not voting yet and you already the Mayor?. Gonna ask for a recount.
well everyone needs to have plan for the future, what to do with time when opportunity presents itself. might even get more voters cause of that, at least till they find out that you can fill all the places with your own kids.

• Haha
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
well everyone needs to have plan for the future, what to do with time when opportunity presents itself. might even get more voters cause of that, at least till they find out that you can fill all the places with your own kids.
Here I'll pay for your box of condoms, cant have 298 little micmitja's running around all over town. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_351.png

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
yup damn you caught me ... well shit ... i guess i'll tuck tail and run now ...... lets see how does my grandkids say .... oh yeah NOT !!!!! :LOL:

and yeah you guys are a crazy bunch :ROFLMAO:
I only had scene with 3 kids and with 1 two times are there more? Yeah and about your reply doesn't work that way when you in you in no way to try get out of it you just gonna have to deal with it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I only had scene with 3 kids and with 1 two times are there more? Yeah and about your reply doesn't work that way when you in you in no way to try get out of it you just gonna have to deal with it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
well i guess i fit right in here with the rest of you crazy ass people :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: chicho1958

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
so i heard 2 new pregnancies
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also new important variable for future, specially 1st one
HannaOvul =
HannaAttr =
rest of variables
and ofc
which brings to total 45

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
so i heard 2 new pregnancies
also new important variable for future, specially 1st one
HannaOvul =
HannaAttr =

and ofc
which brings to total 45
Our protagonist in this project has taken the "be fruitful and multiply" paragraph in the book quite literally.
:giggle::giggle:

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes