ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i figured out what i was missing with Dora having that damn brat ... :LOL:
i needed to talk with her about the dentist thing ... well shit i forgot .. ok :WaitWhat:
well shit now Dora is behind the other girls .... seeing how they all have a couple babys already .. including the other girls that can have only 1 :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ok i figured out what i was missing with Dora having that damn brat ... :LOL:
i needed to talk with her about the dentist thing ... well shit i forgot .. ok :WaitWhat:
well shit now Dora is behind the other girls .... seeing how they all have a couple babys already .. including the other girls that can have only 1 :LOL::LOL::LOL:
yeah 1st or sometimes 2nd kid are always scripted, needs triggers.
you could always try to write a guide for it, if its not included in miniguide on on how to. :coffee:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah 1st or sometimes 2nd kid are always scripted, needs triggers.
you could always try to write a guide for it, if its not included in miniguide on on how to. :coffee:
yeah .. no ... if anyone wants to know .. they can read my posts ... thats the guide :LOL:
heel how do you think i found out anything ... i've read it here .. and bugged you and wookie :ROFLMAO:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
yeah .. no ... if anyone wants to know .. they can read my posts ... thats the guide :LOL:
heel how do you think i found out anything ... i've read it here .. and bugged you and wookie :ROFLMAO:
people and read
ray-liotta-lmao.gif
majority dont read and huge chunk of those that do, they dont comprehend. also big chunk of ppl dont even bother to search. thats the 95 ppl.
take a look for example old ashrams mod of midnight paradise, dud wrote with big letters, that hes working on it, idiots didnt understand what that mean and used old versions and cry about crashes. 100s of them. thats 95. you better show them with pictures and even then is confusion :D

Last edited:
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
people and read
View attachment 3214740
majority dont read and huge chunk of those that do, they dont comprehend. also big chunk of ppl dont even bother to search. thats the 95 ppl.
take a look for example old ashrams mod of midnight paradise, dud wrote with big letters, that hes working on it, idiots didnt understand what that mean and used old versions and cry about crashes. 100s of them. thats 95. you better show them with pictures and even then is confusion :D
true ... (y)

Reactions: micmitja

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
didn't know if the dev would let me have a copy of it ... and i don't wanna take it without asking 1st :)
Hey question am I losing mind again and now my eye sight is Elena missing from the pic or is the her next to Maria but looks completely different WTH :LOL:

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ya know guys this has to be looked at .. its happening in every run i do that i take Moko with me ....
1st since day 11 thru the 16th it was Naomi and Moko ... and Naomi says no threesome .... then this always follows where Moko locks her door ...
now that being said i've went over every girl .. every time i do a run thru .. sometimes some event happens .. so i take it i have to do it to get to Moko ...
then most times .. there nothing happening .. and i still get this ... and by the time i'm able to fuck Moko .. it's well past her ovulation period .. in which case i have to reload a saved place and repeatedly fuck Moko to knock her up ...
anyone else find this happening also ? :unsure:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well anyways .. heres a screenshot of the info app .. goes with my last post about Moko
so question is how can i go see Moko in her room when she's not there and the door is locked ....
or when her and Naomi are together and they don't want our MC to join them :unsure:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i know that .. but the face looks like her :unsure:
have updated post, its her, just dif lightning and pose, you dont notice her right away. otherwise same as is in info.
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-6-mega-lono.61893/post-12594918

well anyways .. heres a screenshot of the info app .. goes with my last post about Moko
so question is how can i go see Moko in her room when she's not there and the door is locked ....
or when her and Naomi are together and they don't want our MC to join them :unsure:
was she recently pregnant ?
then she usually locks door for 5 days or so

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes