divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I want some anal sex with Ema and Anna. Also need more sex scenes with Bombina and her sister cant remember her name
Yes would love all the girls getting their chocolate starfish punctured. I have one playthrough with Tristy/Gina in it, the rest I leave her gold digging ass in the dust. I think she was put in the game so siphon money from the MC.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Yes would love all the girls getting their chocolate starfish punctured. I have one playthrough with Tristy/Gina in it, the rest I leave her gold digging ass in the dust. I think she was put in the game so siphon money from the MC.
Who is Gina again? Also what playthrough is that?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Who is Gina again? Also what playthrough is that?
When Bombina (worst stripper name ever) talks about her sister the first time she calls her Gina. Then suddenly she is called Tristy. In my own playthroughs. I have done several where I leave certain women out of the harem. I am retired and get bored so I make multiple saves each with different women left out.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
There is also a scripted event in the kitchen at the new house where Ema grabs Anna's tits. Maybe because Anna and Ema are friends? It would be nice to start seeing some 3some scenes with various women. Moko and Rebeca hint at having a 3some with MC while at the apartment and of course Maria and Moko always cock block me trying to get Namoi pregnant again with their 3some in the new house.
yup i'm beginning to think there getting little to much girl on girl in this game .. i mean the dev does what he wants .. no problem .. i'm just hoping he does not get to carried away with it and make all the girl's bi ... if it get any worse .. i'm gonna hate it .. but i'll be done with playing this vn ... :mad:

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
yup i'm beginning to think there getting little to much girl on girl in this game .. i mean the dev does what he wants .. no problem .. i'm just hoping he does get to carried away with it and make all the girl's bi ... if it get any worse .. i'm gonna hate it .. but i'll be done with playing this vn ... :mad:
I don't mind some girl/girl action, but when I went to try to get Naomi pregnant and every night she was in Moko's room getting DP'd and my window to her getting pregnant gets wasted it does not make me happy. It's the dev's game to do as they wish but wanting $100 to get things put into the game is a bit much. I will support a dev for about 3 months at $10 a month. That's close to half the price of a AAA game, but again $100 is price I can't pay to see certain action.

Reactions: CircaAD

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I don't mind some girl/girl action, but when I went to try to get Naomi pregnant and every night she was in Moko's room getting DP'd and my window to her getting pregnant gets wasted it does not make me happy. It's the dev's game to do as they wish but wanting $100 to get things put into the game is a bit much. I will support a dev for about 3 months at $10 a month. That's close to half the price of a AAA game, but again $100 is price I can't pay to see certain action.
who is DP'ing Naomi?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i meant does not get carried away with it .. my typing skills suck :rolleyes:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i mean i get it ... why not add a couple babes that are bi .. thats cool .. but now the game has what 4 maybe 5 bi's now well almost 5 seems like ... :rolleyes:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
There is no pregnancy for her yet but keep doing her on ovulation days. In 18.1 she tells MC in her bedroom at new house that her sister Bombina found some of his cum on the floor and made her take the pill
yup and Bombina kicks her out .,. where the MC can offer her to move in the mansion... ( gold digger warning )

Reactions: wookie ookie

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok megalono .. you might wanna check to love the girls have for the MC .. some don't make sense because they don't really know each other yet ... i restarting a new game i noticed this ... Naomi's Love should be near 0 or lower than 10 ... because before the MC meets her its .. well check out the screenshot . :unsure:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
ok megalono .. you might wanna check to love the girls have for the MC .. some don't make sense because they don't really know each other yet ... i restarting a new game i noticed this ... Naomi's Love should be near 0 or lower than 10 ... because before the MC meets her its .. well check out the screenshot . :unsure:
I'd have to look at post again, but I'm pretty sure he said love points will be fixed in 18.2 to show correctly :)

3.80 star(s) 90 Votes