• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Temporary solution, open console and type:

jump WeekendEndDaySleep18

That's better than nothing the time the dev fix his game
Even this is not working. How come people proceeded to having a car and all I am stuck in the loop after coming home trying to help Anna financially. After using this command also it goes one scene ahead about going to sleep and thinking about the day and both options bring error and ignorning keeps on giving errors. Shit this was a good game I dont know what went wrong. Sadly have to uninstall as there seems to be no solution of this

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Ema was fucking hot, I hope there is more scenes with her dev, seducing her from her BF.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Well I got stuck after the save. I opened the save but then really got stuck again in the loop.
I am in a loop as well. Not sure if it was the save related or not. It was after offering to help Anna to support her mother medical.

Over all, the game is not bad. ;)

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Download Links and Change Log
Download Links and Change Logs
Only for Patrons
Download of the latest version 0.1.5.1:

Change Log:
-------------
0.1.5.1 Alpha
Fix Bug with Dora sleep over on your place and the story with her didn't continue in the morning
-------------
0.1.5 Alpha
Moko story advance
Vicky story advance
Anna story advance
Rebeca story advance
James and Ema story advance
Time with parents extended
Dora story advance
Sounds improved
Re-render many old grainy images (goal to reach Beta version by improve all old not good quality images)
Testing and bug fixing are always on the list
Android version has dark color text

Reactions: DonMarius

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The Ema scene was hot, but needs a <rape> tag. I'm wondering if there'll ever be fallout for getting Ema pregnant.

I like the fact that we have the option to be a stand-up guy, or be a creep who tries to impregnate everyone around him. On one playthrough I had three confirmed mammas made.

And you can't introduce a hot MILF without the question being asked: can we sex up the Mom?
This glowing review forced me to download this. Thank you.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I realize extorting sex from Anna for the money was a dick move but does she really have to call me EVERY day at work to inform me of that? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Crusher56

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well after playing the latest update i really dont see anything new OTHER then the pregnancy tag NOT being added
everything else is the same far as i can tell

3.80 star(s) 91 Votes