Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Did that...
give me the log.txt file from main folder
ill take a look
sometimes the persistent save files blocking it- try to delete both(make backup first)

*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SimpleDays
*\SimpleDays-0.9.0-pc\game\saves

manofculture69420

Jun 26, 2020
yeah and for that u most start a new game from first part of town before to arrive to Mohoro where u can continued to have sex with her in time

You've wasted more people's time to restart a game...unless you can find and direct us to the scenes in this folder 1625909570985.png

then please just remove your original post so other people won't be misled by nonexistent routes. Thanks

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
I'm a horrible bastard for doing that to my best friend's girl friend but that was fun.
The skin is seem a bit too shinny like plastic but as an adult game very good. I'm not done BTW.

We are being bad making babies, are we going to met a hot MILF(mom) and sister? We need to let them know the good news.

Reactions: tough love

evilgrim

Jul 28, 2018
I still have two to do , see Dora in her bedroom and take shower and try the blue pill in the bathroom , none of them see to come up or to try i am playing it VN way not free roam does that make a difference ?

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
I'm running into an exception error when picking up the friend and his wife from the airport.

3.90 star(s) 92 Votes