Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1627393677811.png

JUL 26, 2021 AT 10:12 PM
Version 0.9.2 Released

Hello everyone and THANK YOU so much for your SUPPORT.
I had a lot of work outside the VN (have to make money for living) but still I managed to make this small update. For everyone who supports me next month, I am planning to make an important vote poll. It will impact the next updates content.
This update 0.9.2 is not a main story update, but a sex-oriented update.
The events are repeatable and animated.
As always, if you want a good amount of changes you can wait for the bigger version 0.10.0
For everyone else who doesn't want to wait, here is this version for you.

If you play VN style, which is scripted and driven by the main story, it is possible to not see all changes ... maybe you will.
What you can find in 0.9.2:
Chapter 1-2:
if you start a new game and you jump directly into Chapter 2, now the game will ask you if you had sex with Ema and it will change the story.
HOME:
Moko morning sex vaginal, after giving birth (repeatable)
Anna morning sex extended (repeatable)
Rebeca morning sex extended (repeatable)
Girls bedrooms (repeatable) - after birth, sometime you will see baby breastfeeding (maybe you can join - Rebeca and Moko)
Paola sex, after dance night , maybe you have to go a few times with her (repeatable) - invite you to go inside her apartment
Home Computer Info App - tip to visit the girl's bedroom after giving birth
SPA:
VN style can go and buy condoms from Pharmacy
BugFix:
TV watch - you can read some lines from girl which is not present at the moment
Dora and MC conversation fix (wrong picture has been used)
You cannot visit Paola before you discover the StripClub (it breaks the immersion)

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
// if you start a new game and you jump directly into Chapter 2, now the game will ask you if you had sex with Ema and it will change the story. \\

Sorry. Not gonna start new game.
Actually, what is the "change" ???

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is real life 4 you - you are so sweet and caring- don”t touch me! Only assholes touch me!
This game is somehting else - in here, you will tell her you love her and she will give you chances.

It's not Harem I'm trying to avoid. It's my MC having to watch a fat old rich man defile MC's love interest. I hate playing games where MC is a spineless cuck.
You need to start somewhere, latex fetish is a good start. Bareback is 4 the real deal.

"VN style can go and buy condoms from Pharmacy" What's the point in buying rubbers in a pregnancy game? He plan on making balloon animals for all his kids? :unsure:

3.90 star(s) 93 Votes