liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
extract the .rar to the *\game folder
start/load a game , press alt+m
it works - tested on 2 systems
All I get is choices detected. I dont see where I can change my money or bank debt. I go to my office compter and it doest give the option to change debt or money

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
No Problems for me related with tv. I don't know what are u Blabbering
buy the card from the dude outside the stripbar .. and pay 300 to the stripper he tells you to ... buying the t.v. part comes a little later after that .. you buy it off the computer in your room

• Angry
Reactions: Rory Smith

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
So how come the only option i have with moko when she ask if i want to suck her breast milk is to say MC doesnt like it ?

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
One more thing to why is sex with Maria, Zara, Julia, Lina in the code to also get Maria, Zara and Lina prego but the loop of same day events just keeps going after you upgrade the spa with gym, not being able to do the pool upgrade, or do anything with the girls from SPA. You also have in code that each girl that can get prego can have 2 kids yet no matter what you only ever have 1. Can this be addressed and fixed in next update to where we can actually do these things. Also dont lead us on with Teodora clearly wanting the D but we can do anything or that Paola can get creamed and act like a hentai girl like no i can get prego well whatever but she cant when she could be considering she offered daycare services but we see non of that so why cant we knock her up? What better way for her to care for out daycare than to be part of it herself...?

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
On one hand as far as I understand you cannot proceed far away without impregnating girls, on the other hand they don't want so I feel kinda odd.

BTW, which girls can be impregnated there? (aside 4 + friend's girl)

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Im just lost in this game TBH, ive upgraded the spa, bought a gun hired the thug etc etc, how are you supposed to progress? nothing happen's (for me) the story stopped 3 months ago (in game) go to spa, watch tv, i dont get it ? (how on earth are your supposed to buy a car, (i bought one ) and GIVE 150k to Dora ? when you earn less min wage haha (it take 80 hours of game play) on to top it off THE TV BREAKS EVERY 3 DAYS ! haha ! am i doing something wrong? and no one in gym wants talk to me ! guess i'll just ask if one wants walk OUTSIDE Again lol

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes