Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
On one hand as far as I understand you cannot proceed far away without impregnating girls, on the other hand they don't want so I feel kinda odd.

BTW, which girls can be impregnated there? (aside 4 + friend's girl)
those are the 5 so far it seems although in the code says you can also knock up Maria, Zara, and Lina but idk how to do those as it obviously isnt implemented yet ? Idk why its in the code hopefully we can in the future do more with Ema since james and Ema live next door and he works for you. That and all the girls code says they can have 2 kids each. Need to make it more like Summertime Saga with infinite knock ups lol. Plus as i stated in a previous post Idk why we canty knock up Paola when she clearly states she isnt taking any pills that and she said she doesn daycare so as i stated before what better way for her to care for our daycare than to be part of it herself. Maybe the DEV will read these and take note

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Idk why its in the code hopefully we can in the future do more with Ema since james and Ema live next door and he works for you
But we can impregnate her right now no?

Maria, Zara, and Lina
After playing more I won't be surprised that Paola and Teodora will join the roster. Also probably Julia.

we canty knock up Paola when she clearly states
I think it will be possible in the future. Features come gradually.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
those are the 5 so far it seems although in the code says you can also knock up Maria, Zara, and Lina but idk how to do those as it obviously isnt implemented yet ? Idk why its in the code hopefully we can in the future do more with Ema since james and Ema live next door and he works for you. That and all the girls code says they can have 2 kids each. Need to make it more like Summertime Saga with infinite knock ups lol. Plus as i stated in a previous post Idk why we canty knock up Paola when she clearly states she isnt taking any pills that and she said she doesn daycare so as i stated before what better way for her to care for our daycare than to be part of it herself. Maybe the DEV will read these and take note
You got to give it some time, this game is still in development. Thanks for pointing out that some of the girls can get pregnant in the future, but really at this point that's a spoiler as you can't even have sex with them yet. It's much easier and quicker to code the event then it is to create and render the scenes and animations.

There is also a 6th girl that can be impregnated, Vicky from chapter 1, who just wanted to be a single mother.

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
So, i really like the game and i would like enjoying all the endings, but it seems i don't get something, is there a walkthrough somwhere ?

Old Man Dude

Feb 12, 2021
do you miss much choices in vn mode? i hate the repeat of sandbox games
first i think should be said - if you do the open world your money gets cut down to 100k. and there's no way to get it back.?. I don't mind sandbox so much as long as there is content. which this game has to a point, so i went back to my save and changed over to VN mode just to see what's different. and I like this better it gives you the correct order you need to play well. 'so far' :p Still playing and haven't gotten as far as some - so time will tell.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
first i think should be said - if you do the open world your money gets cut down to 100k. and there's no way to get it back.?. I don't mind sandbox so much as long as there is content. which this game has to a point, so i went back to my save and changed over to VN mode just to see what's different. and I like this better it gives you the correct order you need to play well. 'so far' :p Still playing and haven't gotten as far as some - so time will tell.
Sandbox lover here.
Sandbox + quest log mechanism is better than ....... VN's where mc's hands and legs are restrained.

• Angry
Reactions: VNON

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
So, i really like the game and i would like enjoying all the endings, but it seems i don't get something, is there a walkthrough somwhere ?
I think w.t is not needed here. Hint section available on in-game pc is enough

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
There is a way to stop the anti money cheat in sandbox mode. Just go to the police station and talk to the male cop and tell him to disable the anti-cheat. He will do that. I got that option after the 3rd time they took my money. Then the console command to give yourself money is "Money = xxxx" Max amount you can give yourself is $25 million.

My biggest issue is why we can't talk to all the girls and friends we left behind when we went to the other country. We can video chat Dora, but Anna, Vicky, Moko, and James just disappeared/vanished. It's like saying nice knowing ya, but don't ever wanna see you again. Does anybody know how to get back in touch with them? Or the game just shut you out of their life forever?

Last edited:

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
My biggest issue is why we can't talk to all the girls and friends we left behind when we went to the other country. We can video chat Dora, but Anna, Vicky, Moko, and James just disappeared/vanished. It's like saying nice knowing ya, but don't ever wanna see you again. Does anybody know how to get back in touch with them? Or the game just shut you out of their life forever?
But aside Vicky we can talk with everybody? I am using the harem route naturally - my motto is that no girl is left behind - and we can chat with Dora, Anna, Rebecca. Later we also get James with Ema, whom
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Simple answer; VN is shit. Sandbox is good
I played both, but I prefer VN mode because sandbox is confusing and manual need to move between locations is annoying.

but really at this point that's a spoiler as you can't even have sex with them yet
The amount of girls you can impregnate is rather attraction than the spoiler.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
But aside Vicky we can talk with everybody? I am using the harem route naturally - my motto is that no girl is left behind - and we can chat with Dora, Anna, Rebecca. Later we also get James with Ema, whom

I played both, but I prefer VN mode because sandbox is confusing and manual need to move between locations is annoying.

The amount of girls you can impregnate is rather attraction than the spoiler.
How do you do the harem route? Impregnate everyone and tell them you'll be their girlfriend? I got only 3 pregnant...Ema, Vicky, and Dora. I just chose to be friends with Anna, and chose only Dora as girlfriend. Dora is the only one I can video chat with after the move as all the others have disappeared. That's why there needs to be a walkthrough for the first part at least.

Reactions: Mychael Dark

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
How do you do the harem route? Impregnate everyone and tell them you'll be their girlfriend? I got only 3 pregnant...Ema, Vicky, and Dora. I just chose to be friends with Anna, and chose only Dora as girlfriend. Dora is the only one I can video chat with after the move as all the others have disappeared. That's why there needs to be a walkthrough for the first part at least.
Yes, I made all the girls - Moko, Dora, Anna (suggest to do that later and not in the beginning, because there is one kinda sad scene) pregnant and girlfriends. Also I impregnated Rebecca (but of course). Vicky too, but I don't count her as she left.

There is even a joke Moko said that

I like interactions in the second part of the game. Cannot wait for other girls to enter the harem (Paola, Theodora, Maria, Zara, Alina, Julia)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes