wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I really like Zara, I very nearly didn't take her, because I'd just played a game with a dopey girl and was a bit over the dopey stuff. But she was so cute, I took her anyway. So glad I did. She's awesome.
Couldn't agree more you would think see should have been a blonde with her dopey stuff at the spa, now we find she's bad girl with bike and has a green thumb LOL. How far are you on re-doing play through to get ready for Ema

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Couldn't agree more you would think see should have been a blonde with her dopey stuff at the spa, now we find she's bad girl with bike and has a green thumb LOL. How far are you on re-doing play through to get ready for Ema
Well she has a green thumb, we live in the country of More Whores, hope they are friendly to herb that you make the left handed cigarettes from. She would be perfect to grow us some.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
This was posted on Patreon some hours ago:

Hello everyone,
Version 0.18.3 is entering the final stage: proofreading and testing.
It will be released by the end of this week.

Thank you for your support,
Mega Lono

Nice to see v0.18.3 has been completed and will be released. And sometime later, some Good Samaritan should upload it here eventually.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
This was posted on Patreon some hours ago:

Hello everyone,
Version 0.18.3 is entering the final stage: proofreading and testing.
It will be released by the end of this week.

Thank you for your support,
Mega Lono

Nice to see v0.18.3 has been completed and will be released. And sometime later, some Good Samaritan should upload it here eventually.
just wait till gets public on discord. wouldnt want P version, but still nice.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Haven't started yet. I have a busy week. Might have to go the cheat/change variable move. Although with Megalono's coding it's not a simple change.

• Sad
Reactions: wookie ookie
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes