Emylle Dias King

Sep 6, 2023
View attachment 1263384

Overview
Simple Days story is based on simple days :) One at a time... Your character is a young boy, just after his 19 years birthday. You will take control of his life ...finding his first job, girlfriend(s), touching the shady life, encounter awkward situations, buying first car etc. Maybe will go after the money, maybe after study, maybe just start a family. Do you want to make your character a stand up guy or join the dark side? It will be up to you. The game will give you the choice.. but it is you, who will decide what will happen. It will start with simple days, but more simple days pass, more complicated and colorful the story will become.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-16
Release Date: 2024-05-04
Developer: Mega Lono - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.18.2
Language: English
Genre
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation

Changelog
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android
(v0.17.5): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras:
Guides

View attachment 1263385 View attachment 1263386 View attachment 1263387 View attachment 1263388 View attachment 1263389 View attachment 1263390 View attachment 1263391 View attachment 1263392 View attachment 1263393 View attachment 1263394 View attachment 1263395 View attachment 1263396 View attachment 1263397 View attachment 1263398 View attachment 1263399 View attachment 1263401 View attachment 1263402
I will play when its released to mobile my Pc don't run the game, so when It happens send here a reply.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Yeah you've all convinced me I made a mistake with Alina and she's not a gold digger. Was thinking about Secret, but at the end of the day, I just don't like her. :ROFLMAO:
Secret/Lydia is not a gold digger like Tristy or Elena. She has never asked for anything from the MC. Plus Secret/Lydia has the best ass in the game!

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Secret/Lydia is not a gold digger like Tristy or Elena. She has never asked for anything from the MC. Plus Secret/Lydia has the best ass in the game!
Thanks, ImperialD & Wookie have been trying to get me to include her forever :ROFLMAO: and convinced me she's not a gold digger. I just don't like her, don't know why, so I'm leaving her out.:ROFLMAO:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Thanks, ImperialD & Wookie have been trying to get me to include her forever :ROFLMAO: and convinced me she's not a gold digger. I just don't like her, don't know why, so I'm leaving her out.:ROFLMAO:
Hey it's your game to play. I have playthroughs where I have left out other women. Variety is the spice of life!

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
That's what I thought. And every conversation with her she asked about MC's money, and how she'd like a rich husband. So my GD radar went up, and ditched her as soon as I could.
Think she just wanted to make sure the MC could do the normal Protect, Provide and Provision. She got tired of paying for everything as her now ex-boyfriend was a lazy ass.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Think she just wanted to make sure the MC could do the normal Protect, Provide and Provision. She got tired of paying for everything as her now ex-boyfriend was a lazy ass.
That's what the guys said, and I get it. You'd know better than me, but apparently she's really loyal and loving, but it still seemed weird to me. We hadn't dated or flirted or romanced or even talked about anything between us and she's checking MC's financials? It gave me gold digger vibes.

Feb 25, 2024
That's what the guys said, and I get it. You'd know better than me, but apparently she's really loyal and loving, but it still seemed weird to me. We hadn't dated or flirted or romanced or even talked about anything between us and she's checking MC's financials? It gave me gold digger vibes.
Alina is sensational, and actually, all the masseuses are, including the one from the evening.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Alina is sensational, and actually, all the masseuses are, including the one from the evening.
I really like Zara, I very nearly didn't take her, because I'd just played a game with a dopey girl and was a bit over the dopey stuff. But she was so cute, I took her anyway. So glad I did. She's awesome.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes