wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
And I'll burn through your money faster than a knife fight in a phone booth. ;)

It's cheaper, more fun and less STDs to go to the BDSM or the club.:ROFLMAO:

Plus do you want James sloppy seconds?:sick:

Before you mention Ema, in the time they were together, they never had sex. Not Once. :)
LOL had to do it to see your comment :LOL: :)

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
And v0.18.3 has been officially released for the highest tiers some hours ago. It's now a question of when will a Good Samaritan share the new update in the thread with the rest of the users. :):)

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
And v0.18.3 has been officially released for the highest tiers some hours ago. It's now a question of when will a Good Samaritan share the new update in the thread with the rest of the users. :):)
Good thing I am going to be doing my rebuild playthrough this afternoon then.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
You wouldn't believe it (or maybe you would;)). Started my new Ema pregnant playthrough (following my previous saves) and realized I had not been picking the right options for Alina points. Grrr. Thought about just continuing, but couldn't do it. You've all convinced me how awesome she is, so had to go back to the hiring and start again. :ROFLMAO:

jossle

Nov 16, 2018
Wait, that's allowed? I always thought creators didn't like when people put stuff out on release

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes