wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
You wouldn't believe it (or maybe you would;)). Started my new Ema pregnant playthrough (following my previous saves) and realized I had not been picking the right options for Alina points. Grrr. Thought about just continuing, but couldn't do it. You've all convinced me how awesome she is, so had to go back to the hiring and start again. :ROFLMAO:
:confused: That kinda sucks how far are you now but at least you'll have it good

Reactions: ImperialD

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
:confused: That kinda sucks how far are you now but at least you'll have it good
Just started building gym, Ema & Dora have just had babies. Paola & Maria are pregnant. And about to tell Alina's boyfriend where to go.
I'm actually really enjoying it. Been a long time since I played the early scenes, so I'm having fun (and long way to go).
Have to stop soon, it's 11:30pm here.

Reactions: wookie ookie

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Wait, that's allowed? I always thought creators didn't like when people put stuff out on release
This happened way back, but the dev himself shared once the new update on this site (must've been somewhere around chapter 2 I think). But that was a one-off.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Having never played Alina path before, we go on the date, waitress asks table for two and then sits us at a table with at least 8? WTF?

screenshot0001.png

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes