Pablo.cinco

Nov 23, 2023
If you confront madam and don't make good deal you are locked out of bdsm club and you won't see or get Secret ( Lydia) to move in with you
Secret's the small girl right? So you can't get the blonde chick whom you get to fuck before you get to pick if you confront madam or continue with the service first?

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Serious Question megalono or anyone else

Since I decided not to be a rapist and didn't get Ema pregnant pre-mohoro, is that going to stuff up the Ema route. Everything I see says Ema's second child. Because she doesn't have a first child is that going to coding wise mean she can't get pregnant now? Or will the next child be listed as Child 1.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021

Since I decided not to be a rapist and didn't get Ema pregnant pre-mohoro, is that going to stuff up the Ema route. Everything I see says Ema's second child. Because she doesn't have a first child is that going to coding wise mean she can't get pregnant now? Or will the next child be listed as Child 1.
I would think you will be able to knock her up ( hope so I want to try that way too) Megalono will have to answer that tho but if she is visiting you at night and pregnancy is turned on for her I don't see why not

May 18, 2019

This is a very good question and was something I was wondering as well...

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I would think you will be able to knock her up ( hope so I want to try that way too) Megalono will have to answer that tho but if she is visiting you at night and pregnancy is turned on for her I don't see why not
That's what I thought, but all these notes from Megalono saying 'Ema second child', started me thinking. (If I need to go back and add first baby in I will need to do it before next update).

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020

For the moment only if you have kid with her AND Ema knows that you are the father... this will unlock her progress.

Maybe in the future, I will revise that, but it will complicate the logic of the game. For example, Ema will end up having her first kid from Chapter 1 and Chapter 2, therefore the game must not mix them in some logical chain event.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
For the moment only if you have kid with her AND Ema knows that you are the father... this will unlock her progress.

Maybe in the future, I will revise that, but it will complicate the logic of the game. For example, Ema will end up having her first kid from Chapter 1 and Chapter 2, therefore the game must not mix them in some logical chain event.
Okay my question is since I started new play through I haven't got the scene with the baby being sick and Ema finding out James isn't father but I have everything else with Ema how will that work

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023

Cool, thanks for letting me know. I wondered if that might be the case and glad I asked. I will go back and readjust my playthrough before next update.

youre-a-good-man.jpg

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
Okay my question is since I started new play through I haven't got the scene with the baby being sick and Ema finding out James isn't father but I have everything else with Ema how will that work
The kid will get sick after growing a bit more. (in v0.18.3 will be >= 100 days , but in your game could be a bit longer).
This could be the reason why you didn't have the scene with the sick kid.
When the kid get sick .... and Ema knows who is the father... the magic will happen during the sex.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
The kid will get sick after growing a bit more. (in v0.18.3 will be >= 100 days , but in your game could be a bit longer).
This could be the reason why you didn't have the scene with the sick kid.
When the kid get sick .... and Ema knows who is the father... the magic will happen during the sex.
Thanks was just worried that I would be locked out even tho completed all other events with Ema :)

Reactions: megalono
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes