Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I know the dev is working on unlimited amount of kids for some of the girls in the next update but currently what is the amount of kids each girl can have at the moment?
Paola - 5
Dora - 6
Maria - 1
Ema - 1
Zara - 3
Julia - 3
Teodora - 3
Moko - 5
Rebeca - 4
Naomi - 4
Alina - 2
Secret - 2
Elena - 1
Anna - 6

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Paola - 5
Dora - 6
Maria - 1
Ema - 1
Zara - 3
Julia - 3
Teodora - 3
Moko - 5
Rebeca - 4
Naomi - 4
Alina - 2
Secret - 2
Elena - 1
There's also Anna who can have 6 children atm, and Tristy who might give birth to a child since she got pregnant previously at Bombina's place. And in the upcoming v0.18.3 update, Ema will have a second one as well.

Mar 29, 2023
Paola - 5
Dora - 6
Maria - 1
Ema - 1
Zara - 3
Julia - 3
Teodora - 3
Moko - 5
Rebeca - 4
Naomi - 4
Alina - 2
Secret - 2
Elena - 1
Anna - 6
There's also Anna who can have 6 children atm, and Tristy who might give birth to a child since she got pregnant previously at Bombina's place. And in the upcoming v0.18.3 update, Ema will have a second one as well.
Cool thanks for the answer guys.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I rejected another chick who got upset over that in another game and I'll do the same in this one. If a dev is goin to give us that option, I'm takin it. So, if the chick reacts badly to it, she can fuck off.
i only reject some girls based on how they are ... ( gold diggers/ attitude issues ) i don't get pissing a girl off just for the fun of it :unsure:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
yeah i guess your not .. you slut !! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Seriously though. When I went to Mohoro I wanted a clean slate and start afresh, leaving almost all behind. I wanted to take just 1, it was never going to be Moko. So I was tossing up between Anna and Dora and chose Dora, I really like Dora, and mainly because I wanted to avoid the Ema/Anna stuff. I'm not completely against lesbian stuff in my harem, but I absolutely want the focus on me, and just had a feeling that these 2 might start leaving me out of their shenanigans. And of course, I want Ema all to myself. :ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Seriously though. When I went to Mohoro I wanted a clean slate and start afresh, leaving almost all behind. I wanted to take just 1, it was never going to be Moko. So I was tossing up between Anna and Dora and chose Dora, I really like Dora, and mainly because I wanted to avoid the Ema/Anna stuff. I'm not completely against lesbian stuff in my harem, but I absolutely want the focus on me, and just had a feeling that these 2 might start leaving me out of their shenanigans. And of course, I want Ema all to myself. :ROFLMAO:
well in order to just take 1 of the girls .. you have to skip over chapter 1 .. cause if you don't you get the only 1 girl endings ... with each of the starting girls ... :unsure:
Ema is mine .. mine mine mine :love:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
i only reject some girls based on how they are ... ( gold diggers/ attitude issues ) i don't get pissing a girl off just for the fun of it :unsure:
It's not about pissin her off. It's about smackin an ass and them gettin pissed off. To me, that's bullshit. If that choice is there, I'm takin it. Every. Single. Time. A dev givin that option as a "Let's use this so the men who choose it gets made to look like an ass" is just fucked up. That doesn't make the girl more loveable(at least not to me). It puts her in the shithouse. I smack my ol lady's ass every day. It's a sign of love. Unless you're smackin her full force and bruisin her, then a woman shouldn't get upset. Writin it any other way, turns that woman into a bitch in my eyes and I'm damn straight goin to avoid her.

Pablo.cinco

Nov 23, 2023
Would you meet the bdsm girls again if you chose to confront madam without completing the whole service? Or do you have to through the continuing the bdsm service instead? Cuz I chose to confrent her in mine

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Would you meet the bdsm girls again if you chose to confront madam without completing the whole service? Or do you have to through the continuing the bdsm service instead? Cuz I chose to confrent her in mine
only 1 bdsm girl you can get for now that i know of is (secret ... her name is Lydia) but she does take part in the sex side of things ;)

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
If you confront madam and don't make good deal you are locked out of bdsm club and you won't see or get Secret ( Lydia) to move in with you

Reactions: ImperialD
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes