divas72

Jul 12, 2017
Once at bathhouse meet two penises.
One is rather shabby and worn, and the other is pampered and funky. The first one laments: every night - several times! How do you manage to be so gentle?
The second replied: if I want to, I work, and if I don't want to, I don't!
They met another time.
The first skeptically said: you tricked me! I only tried it once and I almost got eaten!

divas72

Jul 12, 2017
Only thing I want to know is 1: are you 18 or older? 2: you swallow yes? 3: you do anal correct?
Happy is the one who is aroused both by entering the womb, and groping the female body, and contemplating the naked beauty both in person and in a video, a picture, and even a pencil drawing with dimensions.
But if someone gets turned on by a video and he considers those who like pencil drawings with sizes to be cheesy, consider: don't those who fuck young girls at the same time consider him cheesy?
So it's better to respect each other's little foibles.)))

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok .. another tip (hint) if you tell Moko that you like Anal .. then Alina (1st date) will never ask you if you like anal ... if you tell Moko that you don't like anal .. then Alina (1st date) will ask you if you like anal .. odd huh :unsure:

screenshot of her not asking you .. i have to go find the one where she does ask you if you like anal :)
i have it in the thousands of screenshots i have ... give me some time i'll post it ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
oh dammit .. i hit that glitch again .... where Ema arrives before Anna and Dora :LOL:

yeah i know it gonna get fixed .. or got fixed .. its just odd when this happens :LOL:

• Sad
Reactions: wookie ookie

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
ok .. another tip (hint) if you tell Moko that you like Anal .. then Alina (1st date) will never ask you if you like anal ... if you tell Moko that you don't like anal .. then Alina (1st date) will ask you if you like anal .. odd huh :unsure:

screenshot of her not asking you .. i have to go find the one where she does ask you if you like anal :)
i have it in the thousands of screenshots i have ... give me some time i'll post it ;)
When ever I start a new game I always skip chapter 1 and do the quick start so it is always Alina that asks if I like anal. But then I never get anal with her.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes