ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
all that remains :love:
View attachment 3761204
and this one got postponed
View attachment 3761206
Now I wonder if there'll be a v0.19. And we'll see Milina visiting the protagonist, probably for business reasons next time. It'd be nice to see if that means the dev will allow Sasha to become a mother at last, and seeing sexy content with Abby, Betty, Hanna and so on. :):unsure:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Now I wonder if there'll be a v0.19. And we'll see Milina visiting the protagonist, probably for business reasons next time. It'd be nice to see if that means the dev will allow Sasha to become a mother at last, and seeing sexy content with Abby, Beth, Hanna and so on. :):unsure:
If Milina comes to visit hope she brings her daughter I want to sex her up ;)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Now I wonder if there'll be a v0.19. And we'll see Milina visiting the protagonist, probably for business reasons next time. It'd be nice to see if that means the dev will allow Sasha to become a mother at last, and seeing sexy content with Abby, Beth, Hanna and so on. :):unsure:
its good thing that all that will be put on future vote, at least till dev will be on shorter updates. so up to subs in the end.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok guys ... if you don't tell Moko you hired Maria and a masseuse ( 1st screenshot ) .... then Maria will not ask you about Moko this way ( 2nd screenshot ) also Maria talks about Moko wanting a threesome with Maria ;)

altho Maria does talk about Moko saying how she like the way is .... if you choose the receptionist and masseuse :unsure:

ALSO .....

lets see if you guys remember what Moko is saying here 3rd screenshot :LOL: #3627

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ok guys ... if you don't tell Moko you hired Maria and a masseuse ( 1st screenshot ) .... then Maria will not ask you about Moko this way ( 2nd screenshot ) also Maria talks about Moko wanting a threesome with Maria ;)

altho Maria does talk about Moko saying how she like the way is .... if you choose the receptionist and masseuse :unsure:

ALSO .....

lets see if you guys remember what Moko is saying here 3rd screenshot :LOL: #3627
1719113891032.png

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes