Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
wouldn't it cool to be able to buy out the Madam :):LOL: put that bitch out of business and make her ours :love:
ssh.jpg

Ssh. I have a plan in motion. But I don't want Madam to find out before it's time.

It's a two pronged plan - take over the BDSM club, make lots more money (71 million just doesn't cut it), sack Desire and bring that beauty into my harem.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Come on now I know he's as smart as a box of rocks, but we can find some use for him maybe cleaning up the city of discarded condoms before election LOL
Or by absorbing some bullets, or he could be sent to perform a hit against the opposing political candidate. Hopefully he'll take out the intended target before he's taken out (and of course any and all affiliations he's had with the protagonist will be completely denied, as if he never even existed). :giggle::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Last edited:
Reactions: RogueEagle

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
For now, MegaLono posted another updated info to the next release, it will likely be released before too terribly wrong, a couple of weeks. I wouldn't be surprised if were playing it in the middle of July
i've checked out the change log on his discord .. he's almost done with it ;)

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Reactions: wookie ookie

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Now there's 2 items left to be finished. There might be or not a possibility that the dev includes another thing just before the new update's released, or he chooses to start with v0.19. We'll see what stuff he'll put in there.
yeah, but there are both story items, it all depend on how long the story will be, i am hoping on some at least with Ema

also vicky will be if subs gona vote for her, would be nice to add her to harem
1719019553815.png

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes