micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'm kind of curious to see what'll be included regarding Ema's story in v0.18.3. It'd be nice to see if she becomes a mother again in a future update (not that James will really mind about that much). :)
yeah James dont care, hes fried :D , another pregnancy would be nice, she clearly wants it
1718933119363.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

divas72

Jul 12, 2017
Hi and thank you for find it ... I knew it for a long time... and I was lazy to change the code, because it's ...everywhere.
I was thinking to track not the month (which loops from 1 to 30) but the CurrentDay (constantly increments)... and I got again lazy and... you got the picture.
For sure one day I will fix it... one day... uhhh.... promise.
You know, I, too, believe that you don't have to deal with correcting this inaccuracy right now. I am in the process of optimizing your code. I am in no way going to appropriate the results of your work or criticize them. And I am not going to publish my development anywhere. On the contrary, you may use my development. And in general, I respect your way of writing: neatness and consistency in declaring variables - it reminds me of the old school of formal programming languages.
What is the essence of my optimization? Transfer the recurring game variables of different girls into objects - instances of the "Person" class. In this case, when the need arises, it will not be necessary to add a new variable for each girl or create a package of variables for a new girl. And I replace many repetitive calculations with functions. For example, to determine Anna's ovulation state, the code " if anna.ovulates: " And nothing more. Or in the dialog you can immediately write anna "I'm ovulated [anna.ovul_nd].". And the game will display "I am ovulated today.", "I am ovulated ysterday.", "I am ovulated 3 days ago." depending on the day of ovulation and day of the month. Of course, to separate character and Person objects, I have placed character objects in a special built-in renpy store module "character". I'm constantly testing changes and use the renpy after_load label so that old saves can be used.
By the way, the problem of girls having more children has found a rather interesting solution. I created a class "Baby" and its instances will be stored in a separate list. This also allowed to "create" children of random gender with random (but not repetitive) name (in total in the library - more than 1000 names of girls and boys respectively). There is also a switch in the game that determines the use of predetermined and random children, as well as the ability to change the ratio of boys to girls. The girl's stats screen displays a list of her children's names with gender and age. And there is also an option to change their names in the hospital for money. Accordingly, dialogs in the hospital and anywhere else take into account the gender of the random child. Here is a sample code:
$ baby = alina.gives_birth()
unkn "Congratulations! You have a baby [baby.is_a]." # boy, girl
alina "Okay [mcname]. If you like [baby.name], [baby.who] will be [baby.name]." # he, she

That and much more.
I will send you my development as soon as I finish the fixes. Or when you ask me to. Or in general, I can post it on for you to collaborate on.
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_5.png
Screenshot_6.png

Last edited:

divas72

Jul 12, 2017
He-he. I think be well if make on girl screen "intimacy" button to show sex stat (with ovul info) and her naked image with pregnance accounting.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
oh btw .. something i've noticed .... bit of info ... so far i have not seen anyone mentioning this ...

when Moko calls the MC at night and asks if he likes anal ... if you say yes ... then later in game .. Alina does not ask you if you like anal ... if you say no .. then Alina asks if you like anal ...

just something i found odd :unsure:

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
oh btw .. something i've noticed .... bit of info ... so far i have not seen anyone mentioning this ...

when Moko calls the MC at night and asks if he likes anal ... if you say yes ... then later in game .. Alina does not ask you if you like anal ... if you say no .. then Alina asks if you like anal ...

just something i found odd :unsure:
All the women should giving up the chocolate starfish, just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
you do realize in RL .. most female don't really like anal ... if i remember right its only about 30-35% due like it :unsure:

oh and before anyone asks .. yes i am a MOKO-FUCKER !!!! :love::love::love::love:
Guess I have gotten lucky then. Out of the 7 women I have been involved with in my life time 4 have liked anal.

• Yay, new update!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah you, me and huge chunk of player base, i know quite lots of ppl that didnt touch the game and waited for her content to continue.
i don't believe you Ema hater .... she's mine all mine ... mine mine mine :LOL:

jk jk .. we have very similar taste in females :love:

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i start another run thru ... trouble is i've cover all of them ... so i guess i'll just have to see if i can get something to go out of order again :unsure:

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i start another run thru ... trouble is i've cover all of them ... so i guess i'll just have to see if i can get something to go out of order again :unsure:
did you see the new gang content that was added in one of recent versions, whats that all about thinking.png
i know its now worth to cut bdsm and secret, but still

• Thinking Face
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes