divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
How do you get the BDSM girls to use the special needle? Heck any of the toys we see in the opening scene?
You can only use the red and green syringe on Lydia on the 3 visit I believe. But you can not mention the red syringe to her or it blocks the content. Most of the sex toys except for the double dildo are not in the game yet. You can use the double dildo on a follow on visit after you made the deal with the Madam.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I didn't ask about it but never seen any of the girls use it. Just made the deal with the Madam about the money.
When you have the scene with "Secret" aka Lydia and she is slobbering on your knob it gives you the option to use the green and red syringes. If you did not hope you have a prior save.

Reactions: wookie ookie

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
hey thats cool you brought that up .... i'll check that out this time ... usually i hate that gang shit :unsure:
yeah i didnt bothered with for price of it also, but i do wonder, i know that some story or what ever was added to it.

wouldn't it cool to be able to buy out the Madam :):LOL: put that bitch out of business and make her ours :love:
yes and that day will probably come, why its kind off pointless to keep they gang and go to some war potentially with madam, when in future we will probably be able to buy her out.

Reactions: ImperialD

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
yeah i didnt bothered with for price of it also, but i do wonder, i know that some story or what ever was added to it.

yes and that day will probably come, why its kind off pointless to keep they gang and go to some war potentially with madam, when in future we will probably be able to buy her out.
I'm doing both play through with and with out will let you know if any big things happen

Reactions: micmitja

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I'm kind of curious to see what'll be included regarding Ema's story in v0.18.3. It'd be nice to see if she becomes a mother again in a future update (not that James will really mind about that much). :)
I would guess it would prob be pregnancy and relationship with MC or her kicking James to the curb LOL unless there is something drastic what else could it be

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArDZer

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Been playing for a while now, the bigger house is not included in this update yet right? You're just able to buy it and thats it? Just so i know.

And if its included, how do i trigger it? i already bought the house but we never move there, is there a minimal days that have to pass.

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes