wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
There was an addendum some hours ago on Patreon:
NEW - unlocking unlimited pregnancy for girls with 6 kids!
New code implementing unlimited kids. The new kids will not be tracked (only will have counter), and you don't have to give them names. It will trigger after the birth of her 6th kid.

Main story:
Oliver will talk about his sister Vicky - 25% completed
AirPort - visit manager - 15% completed

Girls:
Stripper ChiChi - repeatable sex - (requested by ChosenOne) - 100% completed
Girls Screen - add more girls - 100% completed
Anna - unlock unlimited kids - 5% completed
Dora - unlock unlimited kids - 5% completed
Moko - unlock unlimited kids - 5% completed
Rebeca - will have up to 6 kids and unlock unlimited kids - 5% completed
Ema story - (Vote poll choice) - 10% completed
Naomi - Improvement - to make her pregnant for the first time, she will arrive only on the day of ovulation (which is one day in the month). Now the new update will allow her to arrive during the 7 days ovulation period and you don't depend of only one day which you can miss by mistake and wait 30 more days) - 100%completed
Chapter 1 - updated one old sex animation with Moko - 100% completed

BugFix:
Love points of some girls are above 100% - 100% completed
Ema - in one play path, talking with her will not give you option to visit and have sex during the night - 100% completed
Spell and grammar (small fixes) - on going
Naomi - if she come for the first time, during the night you can miss her sex if you sleep with other girl. Now evening the game will force you to sleep in your bed and will not break the event. - 100%completed
Anna -sex - it was mixed between the old and new hair style - 100% completed
Ema could arrive before Anna - from now, Ema can't arrive before Anna - 100% completed

Now that ChiChi is an available option to fuck at the strip club like her coworker Bombina, it makes me wonder if those two will become mothers in the future. The same can be said about Betty and Hanna (who need to receive some horizontal love), Sasha and so on. We'll have to see when the dev will make that a reality. :unsure::unsure:
Looks like ChiChi and the Grils screen was finished since the update status yesterday and today. I've been thinking about the dancers to wondering if they are going to be mothers or just end up being some fun for us at club. If you go by order of the girls
Sasha, Betty, should be next then followed by Hanna depending on what there is going to be for her. but that's the thing with the chosenone it changes everything. All I know is I'm pulling out my damn hair that can't get Sasha pregnant yet and I want Abby to jump me upstairs after the dancer leaves WTF I'm hopeless

• Haha
Reactions: ArDZer and micmitja

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Looks like ChiChi and the Grils screen was finished since the update status yesterday and today. I've been thinking about the dancers to wondering if they are going to be mothers or just end up being some fun for us at club. If you go by order of the girls
Sasha, Betty, should be next then followed by Hanna depending on what there is going to be for her. but that's the thing with the chosenone it changes everything. All I know is I'm pulling out my damn hair that can't get Sasha pregnant yet and I want Abby to jump me upstairs after the dancer leaves WTF I'm hopeless
That's one LI that needs the horizontal treatment, pronto. Can't wait to see her story being developed. Same for Sasha's upcoming motherhood. :):)

Reactions: wookie ookie

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I’m so ready for Sasha and Betty. And Hana, the coding is there so it should come. I really, really want to add Abby, Bombina and Ramona, so I really hope so. Also the chick that’s going to help the campaign, can’t think of her name atm.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I’m so ready for Sasha and Betty. And Hana, the coding is there so it should come. I really, really want to add Abby, Bombina and Ramona, so I really hope so. Also the chick that’s going to help the campaign, can’t think of her name atm.
It's Tiffany iirc. I'm curious to see what other skills she's going to provide in the upcoming political campaign for the mayor's position. :)

Reactions: wookie ookie

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
It's Tiffany iirc. I'm curious to see what other skills she's going to provide in the upcoming political campaign for the mayor's position. :)
That’s it. I’m sitting at an airport waiting for a flight and just couldn’t remember. Definitely keen to see some more of Tiffany.

Reactions: ArDZer

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
She's going to massage us everywhere after our hard day of campaigning and take all our stress away and then we will have to return the favor

• Haha
Reactions: ArDZer

divas72

Jul 12, 2017
megalono
I found one small but rather critical error. The thing is that when calculating the condition whether a girl is ovulating or not, you use the expression: $ OvulDayTemp = MonthDay - GirlOvul. And then you compare: if OvulDayTemp >= 0 and OvulDayTemp < 8.
However, if some girls have GirlOvul greater than 23, the ovulation period is thus significantly reduced, reaching only one day for girls with GirlOvul equal to 30.
You should add a couple of lines after calculating OvulDayTemp:
if OvulDayTemp < 0:
$ OvulDayTemp += 30
Or you can do it all in one line:
$ OvulDayTemp = (d + 30) if (d:=MonthDay - GirlOvul) < 0 else d

I ask you not to take it personally at all. I really like your game and the way you make it, and I'm ready to offer as much help as I can to develop it or make your work easier.

Reactions: megalono

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
megalono
I found one small but rather critical error. The thing is that when calculating the condition whether a girl is ovulating or not, you use the expression: $ OvulDayTemp = MonthDay - GirlOvul. And then you compare: if OvulDayTemp >= 0 and OvulDayTemp < 8.
However, if some girls have GirlOvul greater than 23, the ovulation period is thus significantly reduced, reaching only one day for girls with GirlOvul equal to 30.
You should add a couple of lines after calculating OvulDayTemp:
if OvulDayTemp < 0:
$ OvulDayTemp += 30
Or you can do it all in one line:
$ OvulDayTemp = (d + 30) if (d:=MonthDay - GirlOvul) < 0 else d

I ask you not to take it personally at all. I really like your game and the way you make it, and I'm ready to offer as much help as I can to develop it or make your work easier.
Hi and thank you for find it ... I knew it for a long time... and I was lazy to change the code, because it's ...everywhere.
I was thinking to track not the month (which loops from 1 to 30) but the CurrentDay (constantly increments)... and I got again lazy and... you got the picture.
For sure one day I will fix it... one day... uhhh.... promise.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
dang... to bad, I want keep the gang, but its not allow me to continue bdsm club.
so I sacrificed bdsm for the gang
I edited my post above If you have a save when you made the choice do what I do made separate save folder and play both ways that way you can see everything 1 game with gang and one without

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ya know i don't know what it is about Chichi .. i don't really like her ... i mean so far she hasn't done anything wrong ... hmmm maybe its just me ... o_O

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes