Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
LOL well I'm stuck with her might as well put her to work shes going to have to do hell of a lot for amount she cost me already
You were thinking with the wrong head my friend.

there is always bdsm and strip club :D
and dont forget we are getting in to politics, we can always use sluts for there.
Don't think I'd want her associated with any of those either. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I swear site is pissing me off this is second day after I give 7 reactions it tells me I'm out of reactions WTH :(

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I swear site is pissing me off this is second day after I give 7 reactions it tells me I'm out of reactions WTH :(
I just got on. Been sleeping and doing other stuff. Haven't been on for about 8 hours. Go to like a post and I'm out of reactions. How does that work?

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I just got on. Been sleeping and doing other stuff. Haven't been on for about 8 hours. Go to like a post and I'm out of reactions. How does that work?
I think it's set up that you get 30 a day you can check how many you used in profile under reactions given

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
It just felt really weird to have not been for 8 hours and wouldn't even let me give one reaction. :ROFLMAO:
It might have something to do with time zones to as I've had it happen that it said I was out for the day and couple hours later I could give reaction

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
well those do reset 1nce a day tho not sure the timezone atm
tho if you really can do only 7 per day must be some bug or you pissed some mod off or who knows what, test it for sure for few days, make sure you use em all before you go to sleep and write a ticket after.

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
well those do reset 1nce a day tho not sure the timezone atm
tho if you really can do only 7 per day must be some bug or you pissed some mod off or who knows what, test it for sure for few days, make sure you use em all before you go to sleep and write a ticket after.
Just gave you one back on for me but this morning I gave 7 out and it told me that I was out for the day

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Just gave you one back on for me but this morning I gave 7 out and it told me that I was out for the day
that have to be some bug in your profile or work of an mod, or its possible some wip on site thing temporary pepe shrug.png
i havent run out of them in a while, tho i dont just run likes for sake of it
regardless it doesnt hurt to ask via ticket, it might take a while till you get respond, but you usually get for everything, even if they dont approve anything you get notification for stuff like that.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Some days I get a shit ton and others, I get 5 or less. Not sure wtf.
well you are in grandma thread allot and there is one trigger happy mod managing it, deletion and stuff is daily process.
i guess all of you guys are and taht could explain things. limiting likes for time or permanently is not hard for them to do.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
well you are in grandma thread allot and there is one trigger happy mod managing it, deletion and stuff is daily process.
i guess all of you guys are and taht could explain things. limiting likes for time or permanently is not hard for them to do.
Probably. Not goin to get into an OT discussion about that though. But there's a story to tell about it. lol But I do have question about the game. Does the so-called best friend ever find out we're the father of his gf's/wife's baby? Haven't gotten back to this one yet, so, just wonderin.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Probably. Not goin to get into an OT discussion about that though. But there's a story to tell about it. lol But I do have question about the game. Does the so-called best friend ever find out we're the father of his gf's/wife's baby? Haven't gotten back to this one yet, so, just wonderin.
he does, it did few updates ago, you got chance to admit it, tho Ema is yours by this point pretty much already and more of her story and scenes are coming with next update.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dark Silence
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes