ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I can see it now. He'll go to start another playthrough and

View attachment 3745998
View attachment 3745999
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
unfortunately it works for me. She only gets pregnant with doggy style
there is a trick i use when i have some issues with knocking Paola or any other girl up ... save your game before fucking her ... if you don't knock her up reload it ... there are times when i had to reload 5 to 10 times ..... before it would succeed :unsure:
but honestly most play thru's i've done i have no issues knocking her up :unsure:
i have no idea why the game is like that .. but it is :unsure:
if you see some posts i've done the odd things i wonder about are when you get one girl pregnant before another one ... and the 2nd one has her baby before the 1st one you knock up ... doesn't make sense , but honestly it is kinda odd that , that actually kinda matches how life really is :unsure:
so on those things i would say w.t.f.g megalono :love:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
there is a trick i use when i have some issues with knocking Paola or any other girl up ... save your game before fucking her ... if you don't knock her up reload it ... there are times when i had to reload 5 to 10 times ..... before it would succeed :unsure:
but honestly most play thru's i've done i have no issues knocking her up :unsure:
i have no idea why the game is like that .. but it is :unsure:
if you see some posts i've done the odd things i wonder about are when you get one girl pregnant before another one ... and the 2nd one has her baby before the 1st one you knock up ... doesn't make sense , but honestly it is kinda odd that , that actually kinda matches how life really is :unsure:
so on those things i would say w.t.f.g megalono :love:
Yes I've had the issue where Aline or Zara was due to drop their kid on a certain day but scripted events get in the way and it gets put off a day or two. Damn I am really starting to dislike these scripted events more and more.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yes I've had the issue where Aline or Zara was due to drop their kid on a certain day but scripted events get in the way and it gets put off a day or two. Damn I am really starting to dislike these scripted events more and more.
they do become issues at times ... ;):LOL:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
reading thru this .. is now making me wonder about that Ema story ( vote poll choice ) i hope alot of people like me really think Ema and the MC should end up together .... i mean James is a tard and deserves ( Elena the gold digger ):LOL:
Both James and Elena need to just go away. MC can hire that guy that though Alina was a hooker, he does security.

Reactions: ImperialD

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
reading thru this .. is now making me wonder about that Ema story ( vote poll choice ) i hope alot of people like me really think Ema and the MC should end up together .... i mean James is a tard and deserves ( Elena the gold digger ):LOL:
yeah defenetly Ema have to become official waifu, probably up to half of player base are just waiting on her progress, and did wait for a long time till it started moving slowly. so yeah more of her progress to get her among main waifus and unlimited kids in time is good thing.

as Elena goes, well to bad for her but she found an owner, if she doesnt want to get booted out of house she better do as mc says and not slut around.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Both James and Elena need to just go away. MC can hire that guy that though Alina was a hooker, he does security.
if we would need personel got army and soon cops that you will be able to use, could even contact old gang (unless you keept it for price of bdsm)

there is no need to replace brain fried with wana be virgin pimp (for that dud would need to cut his arms 1st so wouldnt be touching ppl there)
well unless you are thinking about that brother of Vicky (still on 1st coffee)

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah defenetly Ema have to become official waifu, probably up to half of player base are just waiting on her progress, and did wait for a long time till it started moving slowly. so yeah more of her progress to get her among main waifus and unlimited kids in time is good thing.

as Elena goes, well to bad for her but she found an owner, if she doesnt want to get booted out of house she better do as mc says and not slut around.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if we would need personel got army and soon cops that you will be able to use, could even contact old gang (unless you keept it for price of bdsm)

there is no need to replace brain fried with wana be virgin pimp (for that dud would need to cut his arms 1st so wouldnt be touching ppl there)
well unless you are thinking about that brother of Vicky (still on 1st coffee)
as far as Elena goes she is all yours buddy :LOL:

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes